Chapter 20 😵‍💫

"Father, put down your guns."

--------------

Author POV

"S-son, don't do this please," Jae-Sung begged as he lowered his guns, as he did, Kevin lowered his as well. Kevin approached Jae-Sung, "Father, you have to stop this, you know we shouldn't be teami-" Haknyeon harshly elbowed Kevin on the head from behind, and had him unconscious. Jae-Sung felt terribly guilty as he saw his son fall to the ground.

"Don't worry Jae-Sung, your son will be alright," Hakneyeon said, patting Jae-Sung on the shoulder before heading to another of the base rooms. "Search the storage room, and gather the weapons in the armory," Hakneyon ordered.

SKIP TIME

Hyunjae groaned, he slowly opened his eyes, realizing that they were all tied up, in fact they were also in cages, they were in an unfamiliar room, This is the Enemy's base..? He thought. He squinted his eyes in pain as he was feeling dizzy, he suddenly felt liquid oozing from his head, it was blood.

Hyunjae shook his head, and struggled to get out of the rope, he suddenly heard someone unlocking the door, he quickly acted unconscious.

Jae-Sung sighed as he looked at the bruises, cuts, and blood was on some of the members. "I can't believe I caused this.." he whispered to himself, Haknyeon came into the room, "Hey, don't worry, we are now successful, besides, you have another son, no? For some reason it seems like you don't like your biological son as much as your adopted son?" Jae-Sung didn't want to say anything after he heard that, he thought to himself, it seems so... I love Kevin so much I didn't ever pay attention to Hyunjun, I only ever sent him to his room when some things go on.. "Well," Haknyeon stretched, "I got to go to school, don't worry about your son though, I will help with his homework as much as I hate him, but I'm a generous person so bye!"

Hyunjae heard all of that, So whose side is he on? This Haknyeon person or ours? As he heard that the door was shut, he peeked, no one was there, he looked at Juyeon, fortunately he wasn't harmed, but he was still unconscious, he was their strength, Hyunjae knew they all missed him, it's been days, even an hour without him, they will miss him, if only he didn't go on the mission, Juyeon-ah, please wake up.. Hyunjae thought before he started getting hazy from the loss of blood.

Meanwhile..

Chanhee leaned on Younghoon on the bench watching the fireworks in the carnival. Younghoon was chewing his cotton candy, sharing it with Chanhee. "SO, are we done after the fireworks? I have to go to school.." Chanhee said, taking a piece of cotton candy from Younghoon. "Mhm!" Younghoon said. He had completely forgotten that his members were on a mission. Later, Younghoon helped drive Chanhee to school and dropped him off, "Drive safely my love, thank you for the date, I loved it~" Chanhee said as he kissed and hugged Younghoon goodbye. Younghoon went back into the car, and drove to the base to check on the members.

He stopped by, and was approaching towards the door, suddenly he froze. Youngi(Younghoon's Wolf) stopped him, you shouldn't go in, have senses, there are unfamiliar people in there, get out of here.

Younghoon turned around, but as he did, someone opened the door and immediately pounced on Younghoon. Youngi quickly took over and started biting and scratching the men over him, he threw some of them long distances away from the base, Youngi sliced every one of their necks in no time. Youngi started low growling as a warning, don't come any closer, the men knew what it meant, so they stayed away, but yet, they didn't leave the surrounding of the Base. So Younghoon was unfortunately unable to go into the base.

Younghoon ran to the car and drove away, he stopped at a parking place near a market, he took out his phone, and texted the group:

Younghoon:

Where are you guys?! The base is being invaded, are you guys in there?

Younghoon:

Guys?

No response, that made Younghoon worry. With the panicked feeling, he was devastated. What if they are caught? Ugh! If only I focused more on the mission, if only I did they probably wouldn't be in this mess, please be okay guys..

Kevin woke up, his vision was blurry, he kept shaking his head to get the blurry vision away, eyes darting the unknown room. He couldn't hear well, but he heard muffles, a faint voice, "Kevin....Kevin?.. Awake?.."

"Anyone there?! Get me out please!!" Kevin yelled, he was going insane as he felt restrained. He suddenly was able to see clearly, as well with a clear mind, "C-Calm down," Hyunjae said looking at Kevin, "Ah.. I'm.. Sorry." Kevin apologized, "No it's okay, I just noticed that you were slightly mumbling, so I was wondering if you were awake.."

"Is everyone alright?" Sangyeon asked, "Oh! I didn't know you woke up.." Hyunjae said, with a small smile, Sangyeon smiled back, "Yes, I'm awake." "Ughh, this cage is cramped," Kevin says, struggling to get a comfortable stance. Sangyeon looked at everyone, "Well, fortunately, they didn't get everyone."

"Let's hope they don't get the rest of us."

-------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop