32| Wet

The soju or the kiss—you're not sure which one causes you to pass out.

When your eyes are closed, Jungkook's hand slides to your small back. He tugs on the zipper, and your pulse strikes against your skin.

It's happening, you think. He's doing it.

His tendon fingers trace the rim of your dress, tugging the fabric slightly downwards so your cleavage is more apparent. "Is this what you want, Red?" He whispers in your ear.

 Your breath roars against his lips, wild like a whirlwind. "That better be a rhetorical question, I swear to God--"

This is new to you. You've never been touched like this before—ever.

Your heartbeat is on flames. Jungkook's hands slip around your waist, the metal rings on his fingers grazing your warm skin.

You melt even more, hot butter dripping down every inch of your skin. Oh God.

Before anything, Jungkook takes a deep breath in. A flicker of hesitation.

"Red," he whispers, his breath on your skin. "May I...touch you?

A wide, drunk smile laces your lusty lips. A nod, and he slowly angles his head to your chest, his soft hair brushing your neck as he brings his lips to your collarbone.

Pleasure batters your body in waves.

Fucking woah.

A sound you don't recognize leaves your lips. Not a moan, no. Curses. Drunken begs.

More. More. More. Oh please, more.

On instinct, you bring your fingers through his soft, tangled hair, feeling his scented gel—lemon grass or was it honeydew?

His lips go lower down your chest. On cue, you angle your head up, groaning. "Fuck."

"Not yet," comes his response, cocky and cunning. It makes you inwardly fold into crumples.

His gentle, playful demeanor has fallen away. His eyes are stormy. Dark and craving.

The corners of his mouth lift, his lips grinning against your collarbone when you let out another embarrassing shriek. A low, mocking chuckle leaves his lips and you roll your eyes to the back, unable to suppress yourself.

You gasp when his hands fall down to your sides before slowly trailing up your thighs, bringing your dress up to expose your panties. His finger traces the edges of your panties and he tugs it down.

Pleasure beats in your veins. His touch leaves a trail of acid on your skin.

His thumb flicks the rim of your panties. You inhale sharply when he brings his finger down to your pussy and you nearly scream your heart out. "Jungkook--Please don't stop."

He chuckles before dipping his finger inside your folds and you moan, gripping his shoulder tightly as you grind against him.

Something kindles in your core—something hot and fast and so sensuous you have to close your eyes—squeeze them shut.

"Y/N?"

A voice makes you jolt away—pounce away from Jungkook in horror.

Except when you open your eyes, you realize it's not Jungkook but a massive white pillow you're clutching to your chest.

You blink several times, madly confused at what you're seeing.

A room—a bright room. You're on a freaking bed.