06| Damn You Disney

The seconds tick by slyly as you gaze out the window of the room you're stuck in, mind rummaging through crazy getaway options.

After pissing off Jungkook this morning, he locked you in this little office room for God knows how long.

Maybe I should teach you to scream instead.

You shudder at his words, wondering if he truly meant them. But it doesn't matter. You're going to make it out of here anyway.

So desperate to escape that your eyes slip down to the little doggy tab on the door. It's not too small but even if it was, your 5' 3" could simply make it through anything. Literally.

But there's a problem.

A big, bulky, bearded guy is standing outside to guard your now temporary room. This man's got a freaking gun bigger than the size of you secured in his hands.

So basically, you're stuck in a real life Disney movie. With no prince to save you, that is.

Either way, you're going to do it.

You're going to escape.

Alive or not, you're getting out of this place. By now, your father must be paranoid. Reports of your absence are definitely on the run, spreading through newspapers, radios, T.V's, and whatnot.

So you'll be home soon. You can only pray it's soon. But at the moment, that doesn't concern you as much.

You're only worried about Jihoon.

Your father went into severe depression disorder after your mom's death. Since you were young at the time, your Aunt took full custody of you. Once Jihoon recovered, you moved in with him, surviving through weeks of awkwardness before the two of you finally managed to break the ice.

Still, your father preferred being called by his name for reasons you haven't established yet. But you didn't mind. You never get to see him often since he mostly kept himself busy at the cop station, solving riddles in the form of dangerous, ghastly criminal cases.

Fortunately with you, Jihoon seemed more open-minded than with anyone. In fact, he's rather overly protective of you for reasons you believe is out of the ordinary.

And now that you're missing, his mental stability is at risk.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A voice comes, somewhere to your left. You spin on your heels, taking in Jin's elegant poise leaning by the door frame.

There's a light smile taking over his acute features, illuminated by the golden light gleaming through the window. His chestnut brown eyes are burning with curiosity which makes you flounder under his gaze uncomfortably. This man's really gorgeous.

"Never mind that," he waves dismissively after you don't reply, "C'mon, now. Let's get you out of here. You must be hungry."

At the thought of food, your stomach twists into a summersault, bellowing a sound that makes a blush creep over your cheeks. Oh, shut up stomach.

Luckily, Jin doesn't seem to notice since his gaze is averted to the big, bulky guard by the door who's slyly keeping his pale grey eyes fixed on you. Creepy.

"Liam?" Jin calls, making the bull lower his gaze to peer at the ebony-haired man. "Why don't you guard the front of the house or something? I'm sure you'll find something out there to munch on."

Liam gives you a look. What the hell is this guy's problem?

The guard clears his throat, standing upright—if that's possible, considering how stiff he already was. Then, with another fierce look sent to you, he says, "Mr. Jeon demands I keep a watch on the lady. Sir's orders are my utmost primacy and I will not disobey them."