46| Chicken & Shrimps

Jungkook's arm is wrapped around your waist, his biceps bulging over your stomach.

The two of you are breathing in unison, exchanging heartbeats while you're faced away from him, your ass pressed against his front while your core burns from exhaustion.

Memories from moments ago make you blush like a rose. You've never felt this good before. This naked with anyone.

Never could you have imagined doing something so intimate with him. Yes, there was tension in the past, but those interactions have always been incomplete, lacking.

And him eating you out gave you clarity that you both want this. Want each other.

Jungkook's petal lips graze the skin below your ear where he swipes a strand of hair away from your temple with his chin. "How was it?" He whispers, breath a flame to your skin.

Your eyes flutter open, but your lids feel so heavy you can barely focus on his words. "I...I don't know."

At your answer, you feel Jungkook's biceps flex and he tugs you closer to him. "Your sweet little pussy devoured my mouth and you're telling me you don't know?"

Something wild electrifies in your chest and you turn to him, now wide awake.

The corners of his lips tug into a smirk and you swallow, rolling your eyes at his smugness. "You were creaming your pants," you hiss. "And we haven't even done it yet."

Jungkook raises a brow at you. "Clearly we couldn't because your kitty can only take so much."

A fury of rage bubbles inside you. Nah, he's getting way too comfortable.

You turn your body fully to him. "If you suppose it can only take so much then you must be shrimp sized."

What the hell are you saying?

Of course, he's anything but shrimp sized.  Because a few times in the past when Jungkook got a boner, it would bulge so much you could just tell he was massive.

His hand slides to the back of your ass, and you gasp when he squeezes your butt cheek, making your heart jump.

"Hey," you shrill out. "Get your big hands off my property."

"Not when I'm paying rent," he retorts hoarsely. Your brain is nothing but a burning brimstone of fantasies.

"You're so funny."

"You love me."

"I hate you."

He traces his thumb around your belly button. "Yet here we are," he cooes, and you stare at him, can't help asking, "When did you even stop hating me?"

His fingers pause over your stomach, eyes narrowing at you. "What are you talking about?"

There's a sudden shift in his tone that makes him appear a little...agitated. "You hated me," you say, looking away. 

"You picked Noel over me at your house during the planning. You lied to me, made me stay back when you told me to get you that stupid disk. You never looked at me once in that burgundy dress. You only ever noticed Noel. Well—Maybe I did look like a nun in that dress but you gave no impression that you liked me whatsoever."

There's a long while of silence where Jungkook is in deep thought, stretching a strand of your curly hair and watching it spring back into a curl. 

"I do not deny that I gave you that impression," he says, his tone an octave low.