40| Bid On Me

"I am not wearing this."

Lisa's twilight brown eyes bronze at the dress you're wearing. A black sequin one with a lace finish on the top.

The dress is a corset on the bust, with the fabric falling down to graze the carpet under you. There were three slits on it that cut up to your mid thigh.

A wave of uncertainty rises in your chest and you sulk. "I don't think this is a good idea," you mumble, staring at your reflection in the mirror. "It's too much."

Lisa smacks your bare arm. "Too much is perfect for your fashion company, Y/N. And you look fucking amazing. The dress does justice to those boobs."

You twirl around before your body length mirror, glowering at your image. Lisa wasn't wrong. Your boobs do look...out there.

Lisa hovers behind you, adjusting the back of your dress. "I'll be waiting in the car. Use that highlighter I gave you, okay?"

"I will," you say, and she heads for the door. You sit before your vanity mirror to do your make-up, ignoring the way your fingers tremble as you grab the brush.

Regardless of your nerves, there was this ounce of joy you got from doing your makeup because the routine genuinely soothed your anxiety.

And it wasn't like you did much. All you did was apply concealer on your under eyes and some highlighter to the corners.

For finishing touches, you applied mascara and some tinted lip balm. Then you enhanced your curls by adding some cream before heading out the door.

Lisa grins at you as you open the car door to hop into her Jeep. "I think Jungkook's going to hit an orgasm just by looking at you."

Upon hearing his name, you feel a flicker of hysteria. You'll be seeing him today and you're not sure how to act around him after yesterday.

But either way, this isn't about Jungkook. It's about you making a good impression at his company. It's your first project and this time, you want to show your boss just how professional you can be when it comes to work. You nearly laugh because all the first impressions you've left were quite appalling.

You peek inside your little tote bag to make sure all your documents are intact. Lisa gives you a look. "Did you carry condoms with you?"

You glare at her and she shrugs, just before driving through the front parking lot of Jungkook's company. A fragment of anxiety creeps in. There aren't many people around which you expected since you're nearly an hour early for preparations.

Lisa parks by a curb then turns to send you a strange look when she catches you fidgeting. "What the hell are you nervous about? You look gorgeous and this auction will slay just like your hair. Now get out cause I'm getting late for work."

Her nagging brings you to reality. You gulp, nodding. "I'll see you later. Thanks for the dress."

There's a playful smile on Lisa's lips before she winks at you. "Have fun and use protection."

You flip her off and she shoos you away before driving off. On your heels, you struggle to walk modestly as you make your way through the front of the company.

There's few staff members strolling around the company, shooting glances at you as you walk towards the entrance, your badge tightly clutched in your fist.

Jungkook's company had so many buildings, you're not sure why you're surprised when you realize there's a whole floor designed for event gatherings. When you're inside, your jaw nearly hits the floor.