51| Foot Loops

You feel rage. Like Shrek's rage with a butt cramp.

Nevermind. The point is, you're jealous. Not because they're kissing but because Noel has the damn audacity to force Jungkook into a kiss.

They weren't kissing voluntarily. The second you opened the door, you caught Noel turn and grab Jungkook's collar right when he was speaking mid sentence. So yes, she did it to make you jealous.

But of course. You have pride to keep. Jungkook doesn't need to know of your jealousy and how there's literally demons battling in your chest because God, you're fuming.

From where you're standing, you couldn't see Jungkook's face. Only how Noel's witchy head was angled in that icky why people's heads are angled when they're kissing.

To make it worse, Noel's standing on her toes, arms traveling up to wrap around Jungkook's neck but he's already shoving her away with a small grunt.

Jungkook's face comes into focus and you narrow your eyes at him. Was he... blushing?

Oh hell nah.

Like a seething pot, you're chafed with sweat, boiling with the urge to smack not just her, but Jungkook as well.

Jungkook still doesn't notice you're hovering at his door. He scowls at her. "What was that?"

Noel's eyes widen at his reaction. Jungkook reaches behind him to grab a tissue from his desk before he wipes his lips. You blink at him in disbelief.

Then he turns to her with a glare. "You do that again and I'll see your ass locked in jail for sexual harassment."

You let out a laugh, unable to stop yourself. Noel turns, and when she sees the expression on your face, she grows as hot as chili peppers.

That's when Jungkook notices you. His self control was so great no one would notice the fleeting look of shock on his face except for you of course. He clenches the rim of his desk, his jaw tight.

Your time to shine.

"Sorry to intrude," you say, walking towards them while waving your hips with exaggeration. You place your bag on his desk. "I have your hoodie in here. It's washed and dry cleaned."

At that, Jungkook's head snaps up, his eyes tapering at the bag on his desk. He says nothing.

So you decide to unnecessarily elaborate. "You know, the hoodie you gave me to wear last night when we were- "

"I got it," he cuts you off, his ears red. He sends you a look before clearing his throat, fidgeting with a random pen on his desk. "You can leave now."

You hear the crack of Noels fists clenching.

Stifling a smirk, you turn to Noel, sarcasm laced in your expression. "It's a size medium. So if he lends you his hoodie, it might not fit your ego."

Noel clenches her teeth so tight, so could have sworn her eyes were starting to tear up. With that, you walk away from them both, wondering why you couldn't have just thrashed his hoodie away.

On your way out, you hear Jungkook call your name but you're already shutting the door. Some petty part of you expected him to run after you and explain what the kiss meant although you already know what it was.

Each step you took towards the doors of his company, you imagined he would stop you, tell you that what you saw was a misunderstanding but he doesn't.

It's slightly darker outside when you leave Jungkook's company. The old lady at the front desk gives you a wave, and a look saying I told you you won't last long.