43| Love In Other Words

Jungkook's grip on your arm burns like a brimstone.

You caught the grimness in his eyes, the vulnerability in his expression, and the layer of sweat chafed on his neck. A strong desire to be close to him overpowers you, and you sit on his bed with your heartbeat elevating.

His hand doesn't leave your arm, it glides down to your waist and before you can even think of leaving space between you and him, Jungkook yanks your body towards him in bed.

A hot blooded roar of pleasure whisks your mind into a swirl, and you freeze before him, spellbound by the polar intensity in his eyes. Your body burns with the realization that he's naked—fully naked under the sheets.

Even in the dark, your eyes can distinctly outline his toned abs, etched above his V line that makes you gnaw on your lip nervously.

He isn't wearing boxers or underwear.

A small exhale of breath flees Jungkook's lips, making you snap your gaze away from his body, only to watch him staring down at the hoodie you're wearing. His hoodie.

Self consciously, you pull the hem of the hoodie down to your knee, knowing you're only wearing panties underneath. "Sorry I stole your hoodie," you say, catching the faintest of a smirk grow on his lips.

"You don't have to be sorry, Red," he whispers with a rasp, and his voice sounded pleased yet strained all at once.

His scent is in your mouth. In your nostrils. In your hair. It's consuming you and you cannot think. Cannot speak because this is really happening.

But instead of letting yourself be fluttered by his comment, you feel anger--annoyance like you've never felt before spike in you. "Why do you always do that?" You ask, making Jungkook frown at you.

"Do what?"

"You're mean to me one second and flirty with me the next. I'm not your puppet."

Jungkook's lips part, but you're talking again, indecently. "Just tell me what you want so we both can live."

For a moment, he only stares at you, his wet lips mustering out a small scoff. "You're getting mad at me for not being mad at you?"

You blink at him in confusion. "I mean if you put it that way--"

Jungkook's hand slides under your hoodie and stops over the side of your underwear. Your breath catches and you gawk at him in disbelief. "What are you--"

He leans in so close that his lips press your left cheek. "If you're so put off about that, Red, why don't I just take your hoodie off?"

Your heart jumps like a bunny. True to his word, Jungkook towers over you on the bed, so fast you don't even catch yourself blink. 

He's so big, he covers the ceilings above your face, making it impossible for you to look anywhere else but at him.

"You made a terrible mistake coming here tonight," he rasps, bringing his other hand next to your waist to prevent you from escaping although that's the last thing on your mind.

Jungkook lowers himself onto you, and his hand slides up to your bra where he pauses to ask for your approval. "May I?" 

It takes you a second to process his words before you scowl at him. "Yes the fuck you may. I will kick you in the hot dog if you ask me again. "

A ghost of a smile guises his lips that are tinted like pink shells. "Jesus, Red. You're going to be the death of me." 

You grin up at him, and the corners of his eyes crinkle, enhancing his small, delicate smile that you would pay the heavens to see again.