07| Sensuous

You squint from the sudden light seeping through the door, heart beating like your metronome, pounding like a steady, shallow drum beat.

Immediately, your eyes are drawn towards Jungkook's figure hovering into your view, his dangerous dark eyes catching yours with bitter acknowledgment. You're suddenly speechless, utterly frozen under his cold gaze, still processing that he's standing in front of you.

Half freaking naked.

Your mouth drops in disbelief, eyes blatantly darting down to his bulging muscles chiseled to perfection.

His bare chest is glistening with sweat, etched above his toned, daunting abs that make you gulp. There's a masculine tilt to his acute jawline that delicately meets his ears, embellished with a pair of silver earrings. Glossy with dampness, his tousled jet hair curtains his forehead, tumbling down to his perfect set of eyebrows, slowly rising into a questionable arc. You look away immediately.

Damn. God really did spend quite some time on him.

Maybe a little more than needed.

You snap your gaze to his face where you catch him staring down at you, jaw clenching and unclenching.

"I didn't—I wa—I'm lost," you choke out, stammering like an idiot.

He remains silent, staring at you for what seemed like minutes. You would rather have him say something—anything really—than stare at you like you stole his favorite chocolate chip cookie back in kindergarten.

Suddenly, he moves to shove his hands inside his dark grey sweatpants, pouting to the slightest extent possible as he opens the door wider. "Come in," he says, voice projected towards you coolly.

At that, your mouth drops in disbelief. You had expected him to be angered or boiling mad even. But he isn't, at the least, annoyed by your presence at all.

There he stands instead, cool as a freaking cucumber.

Bipolar much?

His bulky figure soon turns, exposing his bare, sculpted back as he walks inside, his gesture indirectly inviting you in.

For a moment, you considered sprinting away but realizing he'll just chase after you, you decide to enter after him. Besides, you're curious as to why he's even letting you in.

What if he's going to lock you up in a basement? Or make you his little puppet before selling you to some crazy, slimy mob. Oh God, what if he's a vampire?

You shake your head at those ridiculous thoughts. If he wanted to kill you, heck he would have done it a while ago.

So you follow—at a safe distance—while also physically prepared for something to attack you out of the blue.

You glance around then, sinking in the characteristics of this dark, mysterious room. It's like an empty canvas—lacking any form of art or deco.

Just like his soul, a little voice snickers in your head. You cough, trying not to laugh at your own little joke.

Behind you, however, there's a massive glass partition before which stands various intimidating exercise equipment and a punching bag. Only then do you realize what all the noise was about. He had been boxing.

Boxing? What for?

Averting your attention to the front, you watch Jungkook moving to sit down at a large desk, now wearing a silky black shirt over his bulging muscles. Gulping, you muster out woozy steps towards him, stopping before a plush chair, not sure what comes next. Daisies growing on his head? Oompa Loompa's dancing on the desk? God damn, Y/N, focus.