55| Kitty Kat

"Fuck you."

Jungkook's hawk eyes narrow down at you. "I see you've run out of words to defend yourself."

"Look," you hiss, fisting your hands. "We both fucked up equally as bad so can we just come to consensus about it? Because I know damn right that beyond all that fighting and bickering, we'd..we'd uh kiss a slug for each other."

 What the flip, Y/N. What are you even saying?

You would kiss no slug's ass for this asshole.

There's a brilliant second of confusion on his face but the coldness of his aura makes your heart swirl with dread.

Somewhere in the back, Namjoon tells you to drop it but you can't. You near Jungkook, feeling your heart beat faster. "We kissed," you say with a whisper so only he can hear. "Last night, we-"

"Last night was a mistake," he spits, and you flinch. His eyes go dark. "It should have never happened so move on."

"We're past that," you adjoin immediately, making him snort in ridicule.

"I'm not past it," he scowls. "I did want you last night but a lot has happened since then. Now- you're just a pawn I can use to lure Junghyun into giving up the disc."

"All that has happened-" you grunt back, "-Is the truth. We found out it had been Junghyun all this time. Why does he have to ruin our relationship? Don't you get it? He wants us to be apart. We cannot give him what he wants."

Jungkook narrow his eyes at you. "Do not confuse what the Reaper wants from what you want, Y/N."

Cold rattles in your heart and you swallow. "We've got more important things to take care of," Namjoon interrupts, his voice solemn. "Now is not the time to argue-No offense."

"None taken," you retort, eyes tapering at Jungkook who stares back at you equally as frustrated.

You turn away from him abruptly, making your hair smack against his face. You can hear his teeth grinding in annoyance as you grab a pocket knife from the cabinet.

Bea appears behind you, chewing aggressively on an imaginary gum. "Personally? I don't think ya'll are gonna like end up together."

She reaches a hand to grab a weapon when you stop her, wanting to smack that carefree expression off her face. "What makes a nutjob like you think you're capable of possessing a weapon?"

Bea rolls her eyes, stretching a hand for the door again when you block her. "I suggest you back up and keep that chin down like a good little dog or I will put this pocketknife to use."

Her expression darkens. "Don't act like you're all that, sweetheart. I've been a part of Bangtan longer than your mommy lived."

There's a tightness in the side of your jaw that you unclench. "At least I live knowing my mother never sold my life for a speck of weed."

Bea swallows, her hands fisted. "You watch your mouth, little girl, or I'll drive my fist in there."

"Okay, ladies," Jin interrupts, standing between you and Bea. "Let's shake off all that negative energy and appreciate girlhood, for a moment, okay? You guys are on the same team here."

"Girlhood," you mock with a witchy voice, and Noel rolls her eyes at the two of you, breaking open a big cardboard box in the center of the room. The sound of the ripping attracts everyone's attention.

She pulls out several packages of clothing that's individually wrapped before flinging it to everyone in the room. She flings one at you, and you catch it in time before it hits your face.