❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 ❦︎

"WANT A BREAK FROM THE ADS?"

"where are the twins?" y/n asked suna, seeing that he'd already changed into his school uniform while the two were still nowhere to be seen

"where are the twins?" y/n asked suna, seeing that he'd already changed into his school uniform while the two were still nowhere to be seen. "they take a while to change, i guess" he shrugged before beginning to walk off.

"sunarin, where are you going?" y/n questioned. "to class?" a confused expression made its way to suna's features since in his eyes, the answer was completely obvious. "but I don't know where to go.." she said straight-faced. suna rolled his eyes before continuing to walk.

"dude, I just said that I didn't-"

"then follow me, I told you we have all the same classes". y/n's lips formed into an "o" shape before she lazily did what the boy Infront of her suggested. dragging her feet across the ground before making it into the second half of the building, y/n felt hands on both of her shoulders.

a jolt of shock went through y/n's spine when she felt the cold temperature of the person's hands. "you almost scared me to death you, fucking shit head" the figure was soon noticeable when she saw the grey haired twin walking by her side, his brother being on the opposite.

"so why aren't you dead?"

"......"

"I'll shove your cranium up your other end" y/n mumbled to atsumu, causing him to speed up to suna's figure Infront of them. they finally made it into an empty classroom and y/n immediately took the seat closest to the window. "that's my seat" despite suna's words, he still allowed y/n to sit there and he instead, took the seat next to her.

the twins sat behind the two in their own two seats before y/n decided to reply to suna. "thanks" she nodded slightly as her words were basically inaudible due to the sound of screeching chairs behind her, caused by the twins.

not too long after some appreciated silence, y/n sighed and slouched in her seat, facing the window and resting her head on atsumu's desk which was directly behind her own. she heard the sound of student's beginning to enter the classroom, their rowdiness making it very apparent.