❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17 ❦︎

"YOU HAVE TO DO IT TOO"

"coach is making us all take an ice bath after todays practice" aran informed the twins and suna as soon as they entered the gym

"coach is making us all take an ice bath after todays practice" aran informed the twins and suna as soon as they entered the gym. y/n looked at the three as they all froze in place, directly Infront of her from the newly found out information. she took a step to the side to avoid bumping into them before greeting aran with a wave.

"for what, exactly?"

y/n looked at suna due to the tone of his question. she's never heard him sound so in distress up until now. she kind of found it a bit intriguing. aran shrugged in response until kita appeared behind him to answer the middle blocker's question. "he say's it'll help us with after today's practice"

as if in command, all three boys mumbled a hum of confusion as they were still lost in this situation. "he's making us practice extra hard today and claims it'll help us with the aftermath" kita watched as their once positive mood's immediately crumbled to the complete opposite before giving them a small smile of reassurance.

 y/n realized why he was their team captain when that smile alone, seemed to give the three boys a slight pinch of hope. "I'll be waiting on the bleachers guys, have fun" y/n announced her temporary leave, following the actions of her own words to take a seat at their usual spot during the boys practices. 

♧♧♧

"y/n, suna needs your help" aran said as he passed by her seated figure. "no I don't" suna replied with clear annoyance and exhaustion in his tone. y/n removed her headphones from her ears before standing up to walk down the bleachers. "he refuses to get help even though he's basically on the brink of death" aran commented, to purposely annoy the middle blocker.

suna wanted to prove his 'allegations' wrong but, him being winded from their last practice match only aided in the truthfulness of aran's statement. "so, what do you need my help with?" y/n questioned, looking over at suna as he leaned his back against the wall to keep his balance. suna glared at aran after he answered the question for him. 

"there's bags of ice in the back, you guys can get those while we fill up the pool with water"

y/n nodded and reached for suna's wrist to pull him towards the room in the back of the gym until she was stopped abruptly due to suna no longer following behind her. "do you even know where you're going?" he asked, sighing when he saw her shake her head.