❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5 ❦︎

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, Y/N"

"thanks for coming over guys!" y/n's mom waved the three volleyball players goodbye as they walked out of the kitchen and into the genkan

"y/n, promise me you'll go to sleep tonight." osamu said after putting on his shoes. it was more of a command rather than a question.

"does it matter the time?" she said with a joking laugh. osamu only looked at her with a deadpan expression. "no, just get some rest and dont pull an all nighter it's pretty noticeable since you're moving like every muscle in your body is close to paralization"

"oh"

"she's not gonna go to sleep" atsumu said after twisting the door knob. "how do you know that?" y/n questioned with a raised eyebrow. "because, you have homework and you take your grades seriously"

"whatever. i'll go to sleep when i get tired, now shoo" y/n began to push the back's of suna and the twins outside of the door. "WAIT!" she heard the voice of her her siblings call.

"we want to say bye too" she heard nozomi whine. "fine. hurry up, you have to go to bed soon" y/n made way for kazuya and nozomi to walk up to the three.

both sets of twins exchanged hugs as y/n waited for the two to be finished with their farewells. "okay, in you go-" y/n was cut off when both twins walked over to suna, engulfing him with a hug as well.

his eyes slightly widened before patting the twins on top of their heads. smiling in satisfaction, they ran back into the house, making their way into their shared room. "bye, dudes" y/n mumbled to suna and the twins, exhaustion clear in her voice.

"go to sleep-"

"y/n, have you started your homework yet?" y/n heard her mother ask quite loudly, making the question travel to the three standing outside of the door frame.