❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 ❦︎

"SAMU! MAKE ME A DINOSAUR SHAPED OMELET!"

"wake upppp" y/n was awoken by the sound of atsumu voice

"wake upppp" y/n was awoken by the sound of atsumu voice. raising her head, she rubbed her eyes before standing up from her seat, seeing that the classroom was partially empty, she, the twins, suna, and yuzuha being the only one's in there.

"you watching our practice, today?" atsumu questioned, seeing that y/n was walking towards the exit door. "yeah..sure"

"i thought you were going home, y/n" yuzuha mumbled with a groan. "i was, but i owe suna. he wanted me to stay" y/n replied with a teasing smile, as she lightly patted yuzuha's shoulder. "suna wouldn't ask for such a thing. that's so not like him" she rolled her eyes.

"ask him yourself then" y/n whispered to yuzuha before walking out of the door, osamu following behind her after handing y/n her backpack.

"suna, were you the one who asked y/n to watch you guy's practice?" yuzuha questioned. "hm? yeah, i did. she owed me" suna replied with his usual bored expression.

yuzuha's eye's widened before walking the opposite way that the rest of the group were going. "yuzuha! are you not going to watch practice today?" atsumu questioned. "no, i'll no longer be attending your practices as long as she's going"

"who's 'she'?" atsumu questioned. his eye's slowly traveled to y/n's figure which was walking infront of him. you could almostsee the gears shift in his head. "WHAT?! she's jealous of y/n?" atsumu asked suna.

"probably" he mumbled in return, letting out a sigh due to atsumu's obnoxiously loud voice. "is it because y/n's actually friends with us while she and everyone else are just overly obsessive fans that we keep at a distance?" atsumu's tone finally lowered which made suna feel relief.

"i guess so"

♧♧♧

"SUNA!"