❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35 ❦︎

"FIVE."

after their hangout at the movies, their weekend had unfortunately passed by quickly which brings them sitting in class, all focus on the teacher as she spoke

after their hangout at the movies, their weekend had unfortunately passed by quickly which brings them sitting in class, all focus on the teacher as she spoke. "this project will be 40% of your final grade. as you guys may probably know, we'll have a small break after this week". "how long is the break?" a student asked, once they were called on. "a week out of school" she happily smiled. 

y/n's jaw slightly dropped and she didn't notice until suna's slouched figure glanced over to her, using his index finger to tap her jaw upwards. y/n's once parted lips met with each other once again as she slightly glared at suna and his actions. "but before that break, you guys have a project to work on." y/n was at ease at first until the teachers next words.

"i will be assigning each of you a partner to complete this assignment with. at the end of class today, i will let everyone know who's been paired with who." 

now the anxiety was broken from the dam that y/n didn't even know existed, better yet, that she was trying to hold it up. it washed over her like a tidal wave. in all honesty, ever since y/n returned to this school, she hasn't spoken to any other classmates than the ones in her small friend group. she tried not to think about the possibilities at awaited her so she placed her mind elsewhere.

aka, on suna folding pieces of paper as if it was second nature. his eyes were focused upfront, yet he was folding the paper perfectly. "what are you doing?" y/n asked quietly as the teacher continued to explain the assignment. "folding paper".

"well no shit" 

he didn't reply and soon, y/n sighed keeping her voice in her throat while the teacher continued to project her own. "now take notes for this lesson. it'll be helpful for the upcoming project."

♧♧♧

"i only have a few rules and requirements for this assignment so listen carefully" y/n's attention detached from everything else before her eyes focus infront of herself. "no late turn in's, no more than two people withing a group, and please. most importantly, no plagiarism"