❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13 ❦︎

"YOU CALL IT TELLING THE TRUTH BUT I CALL IT THE FINE ART OF BULLSHIT"

"oh

"oh..you're coming on this trip too, y/n?" yuzuha asked after seeing y/n standing in the parking lot, waiting with the miya twins. the twins answerd with a simple "yup". the smile imeedietly fell from her lips before she mumbled a few words. "okay then..um see you when we get there"

y/n nodded once to yuzuha's words before watching her figure walk away to her own friend group. it was early in the morning so students were just now making their way into the school, taking small glances at inarazaki's team as they wished them 'good luck'.

"I'm fucking tired"

atsumu leaned down before resting his forehead onto y/n's shoulder. y/n gently patted the top of his head before earning a hum from the blonde twin. they soon heard the small giggles and bickering coming from a group of fangirls, making y/n quickly push atsumu's head off of her shoulder.

it was slightly aggressive, making y/n immediately mumble and apology before nodding her head in the direction of the fan girls who were walking up to the three. "sorry. i do have a death wish but i dont want it to come true because of your fangirls"

osamu let out a tired sigh before lightly grabbing y/n's wrist, pulling her back to her spot in between he and his twin. "samu, you're gonna have me be the most hated person in this school"

"like you would actually care?"

y/n rolled her eyes as the group finally arrived infront of the three. "good luck!" the voice was cheerful as the person handed atsumu a gift bag, practically forcing it into his denying hold. y/n could sense the eye roll that atsumu wanted to do but it was interrupted when they saw suna finally arrive.

later than ever by the way

"did you have a sick stuck up your ass? what took you so long?" they overheard aran say to suna. the middle blocker shrugged his shoulders, making aran sigh. "i overslept".