❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25 ❦︎

"SUNA, ARE YOU PISSING?" 

SUNARIN 👨‍🍼

SUNARIN 👨‍🍼

why did you just decline the call?

lol, finger slipped

ik you're lying  

**INCOMING CALL FROM SUNARIN 👨‍🍼**

y/n stared at her phone's screen for a while before declining the call once again. she was going to answer it genuinely but her thoughts got the best of her since she wanted to piss suna off further.

SUNARIN 👨‍🍼

Y/N, STOP DECLINGING THE FUCKING CALLS

LMAO, OK OK IM SORRY 

y/n immediately returned suna's call and he picked up a bit hesitantly. he was suspicious of y/n, knowing that she was the type of person to pull some other kind of fuckery trick when she claimed that she wouldn't. "hi" she mumbled, voice filled with evident exhaustion, making suna realize just how little sleep that she might've gotten.

"hi" suna returned. his voice was also filled with exhaustion. y/n sighed quietly, almost frustrated to where her thoughts were guiding her brain to focus on. she silently held back a chuckle before getting up from her bed to sit on the ground, near pudge, and cheese's enclosure. 

"why are you being so awkward, sunarin?" y/n questioned, taking a picture of cheese's sleeping figure and sending it to suna. "I'm not, you're just looking too deep into things. not all silences are awkwa-" y/n cut off the middle blocker, mid sentence. she knew that he was aprtically right but she didn't want to acknowledge the fact. "ok i get it, shhh. look at the picture that I sent to you"

"are you sure he's asleep?" suna questioned, referring to the picture of cheese and making y/n's heartbeat race at a rapid speed in such a short amount of time. "oh my god, suna. don't do that. i knew he was asleep so i don't even know why that scared me" she mumbled, placing a hand over her chest to calm herself down. "milo trauma" he laughed. "ha ha, you're so funny" she rolled her eye's standing up to return to her position of laying on her bed.