❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33 ❦︎

"DO YOU LIKE HER?"

after finishing dinner, y/n told her mom that she was going to go over to the twin's home to congratulate them on their win

after finishing dinner, y/n told her mom that she was going to go over to the twin's home to congratulate them on their win. "of course" her mom smiled, a bit happy for the boys as well. what she didn't know was the fact that the twins and suna didn't arrive home yet. y/n walked down the street, soon finding herself infront of suna's home. 

she walked up to his window, noticing that it was slightly cracked open. there was a sticky note on the window with suna's hand-writing. "hi, y/n" . y/n looked around, the message startling her as she felt like she was being watched. she then remembered the words that suna had previously told her a few days ago. 

"if thing's get too bad by yourself, you can always stay over the twin's house or mine" 

y/n lifted the window up a bit more, sliding her body through it to get inside of suna's messily-neat room. taking a seat on the bean bag in the corner of his room, y/n sighed. his room was dim and for some reason, it only saddened her more. she was upset, the reasoning being what she witnessed earlier at their game. she was upset with suna..and hikari, yet, she still turned to suna for help. the person who caused her emotion was the only one who could change it once again. 

suna's room was comforting and quiet, she glanced down at her phone, seeing that there was an unopened text from suna. she didn't want to open in, in fear of it's contents. it could be nothing at all but y/n was an overthinker who would rather not have an answer at all rather than having an answer that she wasn't happy with. she was dozing off, and just before she drifted off into her sleep, she heard someone enter the room. 

with listening to his actions only, she heard him place his things onto the ground before leaving the room once again and closing the door behind himself. 

♧♧♧

suna had returned into his room about twenty minutes later, laying down on his back and onto the comforts of his bed. he was texting someone on his phone, the luminance of his screen creating shadows over his features. he heard y/n shuffling, signifying that she was probably awake. "are you okay?" he asked. "yeah" she said. her voice was hollow. as if it was spoken by a void and not y/n herself. "come here". y/n sighed and more shuffling was heard as she stood up to walk over to suna. she sat on the floor, crisscrossed as she rested her head on the edge of suna's bed, next to his pillow.