❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24 ❦︎

"THESE DESIGNS ARE ASS"

"rock, paper, scissors for who's paying for everything that we buy" atsumu said, raising the idea out of practically no where

"rock, paper, scissors for who's paying for everything that we buy" atsumu said, raising the idea out of practically no where. everyone was in a comfortable silence, picking up their choices of snacks and beverages in a short amount of time. afterall, no one really knew that they weren't in their homes. "tsumu, that's a horrible idea" y/n said, making the blonde roll his eyes. 

she shrugged, annoyed at the fact that the twin completely ignored her signs of concern. "fine then. I'm not participating" y/n saw atsumu's expression change into one with worry but she only deadpanned when he continued with his little gamble. suna, osamu, and atsumu did the usual chant of the game, making y/n smile when atsumu held out 'paper' while osamu and suna both used 'scissors'. 

"WAIT, BEST OF OF THREE" 

all three of them ignored atsumu's words and he only became more tense when they began to pick up more items, knowing the fact that they wouldn't be responsible for paying for them. y/n noticed that suna picked up a roll of medical bandages, making the thought reoccur into her head about suna's injury. she reached for his hand, noticing how he slightly tensed due to the sudden action that was made without warning. "wow, you fucked up your hands more than I did"

y/n examined the scratches and dried blood, making suna remove his hand from her hold. "yup, you passed your bad luck to me" y/n ignored suna's words as she was too busy scoping out the shelves, looking for something in particular. she picked up a small bottle of wound cleanser, handing it to suna so he (aka atsumu) could "purchase" it for his own use. "guy's I'm not rich, stop picking up more things" atsumu groaned, finally regretting his previous idea that he now realized; was really stupid of himself.

"one more thing" y/ said, walking over to an area of the store to pick of a pack of temporary tattoos. "kazuya, nozumi, and i used to get these all the time. i forgot they existed for a while" she announced, walking back over to the three volley ball players. "now are you guy's done?" atsumu asked. osamu, suna, and y/n happily nodded as they followed behind atsumu who approached the counter to check out their things.