❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8 ❦︎

"THE FUCKING DOOR SAYS PUSH, DUMBASS"

"we can't keep y/n waiting so long so we have to go now" osamu said to yuzuha

"we can't keep y/n waiting so long so we have to go now" osamu said to yuzuha. they were talking for around five minutes and osamu's noticed how suna's usual bored expression became more prominent as time passed by.

"ah...okay! I'll see you guy's around or in class" she smiled before waving them off. the twin's returned her wave while suna already began to walk into the cafe, ignoring it.

"dude, why have you gotten so cold to her all of a sudden?" osamu asked once they were finally alone. "he found a new love!" atsmu said with doe eyes, clasping his hands together before interlocking his own fingers.

"no i haven't. besides, when you tell someone 'no' a hundred times over again and they still continue to push themselves onto you, it gets kind of annoying." he explained and they finally reached in front of the cafe.

"y/n is probably about to go through that same thing" osamu nodded. "what do you mean?"

"suna, have you not seen the way some dude's eye her when she's in class? the only reason why they haven't made a move is because she's friends with us so i guess we have our benefits if you really think about it" atsumu added onto his brothers statement as he aggressively pulled the door.

"it's locked"

"THE FUCKING DOOR SAYS PUSH, DUMBASS" atsumu's forehead was left with a stinging pain when his brother's hand collided with it.

the bell of the door was heard once they finally got it open, they saw y/n sitting at a corner seat, eye's focused on her phone while the straw from her water cup rested against her lips. her head was prepped up by her palm, the elbow of her arm resting onto the marbled table.

"you ordered without us?" osamu questioned before taking y/n's cup of water and taking a seat beside her while atsumu and suna sat infront of them.