❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10 ❦︎

"I BUSTED MY KNEE, NOT MY ASS"

"ow, ow, ow, ow

"ow, ow, ow, ow. DUDE! you could never be in the medical field, this shit hurts" y/n whispered through gritted teeth as suna doused the fresh wound on her hand, under a cleaning solution.

"it's supposed to hurt" he mumbled, successfully coatings the entirety of her hand over a sewer drain that was built into a part of the sidewalk. "SUNA!" y/n yelps when he purposely pulled her fingers backwards, enough to pull at the wound.

"you're the one who asked if i had a first-aid kit so appreciate my aiding to your dumb consequences" he rolled his eye's, wrapping medical bandage around the lower part of her palm, diagonal to the space in between her index finger and thumb.

"look, its over now" he mumbled, tying off the white fabric. "thanks, sunarin" she nodded before standing back up again. "what are you doing?" he questioned, looking up at her from where he sat on the concrete curb.

"I'm about to continue my marty mcfly williams grind" she said as if it was the most obvious thing and it actually was due to the fact that in hand, she held her skateboard. "if you bust your ass again, im not going to be your nurse this time"

"i won't, i promise"

♧♧♧

not even ten minutes later had passed yet and y/n once again, had a small accident.

"what did i fucking tell you?" suna groaned, eyeing the scrape that now resided on y/n's knee. "you said that if i bust my ass, you wouldn't be my nurse this time" she stated with a proud nod.

"BUT TECHNICALLY...?" she started, making suna roll his eyes in annoyance at what words were about to leave her lips. "i busted my knee, not my ass"

"y/n, seriously?"

she nodded as she walked over to suna, picking up the cleansing solution from the space beside him. she forced it into his hold before taking a seat next to him. "i need help dr. sunarin, it's an emergency. you dont want me to bleed out-" her sarcastic tone was cut short when a stinging pain shot through the wound.

suna chuckled at y/n's reaction to the liquid meeting with the cut. "shut up" he mumbled and repeated the same process that he previously did with both of y/n's palms.

"aw, you're so sweet. marry me, please" she smiled while suna pulled his phone out of his pocket to scroll through random apps. "not right now, im busy"

"hey, sunarin" y/n called as she laid-back onto the ground below her figure. "hm?"

"you ever heard of the dumbass who said 'no'?" she questioned, tone somehow changing into a serious one in such a short amount of time. "huh, no?" he answered, completely oblivious to y/n's shenanigans.

y/n lost all composure as she burst into a fit of laughter at her own childish joke. suna stared at her with a glare before speaking up. "im going back inside".

"NO SUNARIN, IM SORRY DUDE" she quickly apologized as she pulled the sleeve of his hoodie to stop his movements. "im tired"

"so am i, but you dont see me sleeping, do you?" she questioned with a sarcastic eye roll. suna only sighed before standing up, this time, he wasn't stopped by y/n. "you should go to sleep too, we were walking around basically for the whole day." suna said, voice getting quieter as he got further away.

"i can't, my fawking brain is broken and wont let me sleep. stay for a little bit more til im able to get tired enough"

suna looked behind himself and stared at y/n only to be met with her serious facial expression. "if you fall asleep out here, im leaving you like that" suna slowly made a 180° before sluggishly walking back over to y/n who now had a slight smile on her lips.

"that wont happen because were going inside" y/n gently gripped suna's sleeve as she pulled him towards the direction of her house. she slightly winced as her grip closed onto the fabric, making suna look over to see her furrowed eyebrows.

he gently held y/n's wrist, removing it from his sleeve before using his unoccupied hand to latch pinky's with y/n. "oh yeah, that works too" she said, amusement clear on her features.

suna only kept quiet, focusing his eyes on the screen of his phone as he walked with y/n.

♧♧♧

"where's your mom?" suna asked making y/n imeedietly send a glare his way. "not in that way, im just asking?" he rolled his eye's, before taking a seat next to y/n on the living room's couch.

"she's at work"

"kazuya and nozomi?"

"upstairs, sleeping"

"and youre here, not sleeping" he teased.
a fake laugh errupted passed her lips as y/n pulled both her knees to her chest before resting her head on suna's shoulder, the sudden atmosphere of a comforting home finally bringing out her exhaustion. "i didn't give you permission to use me as a pillow"

y/n only rolled her eye's before repositioning her heard to rest on her knees. "dork". she mumbled through a steadied breath as she finally allowed her sleepy state to come through.

♧♧♧

after a while, y/n's head slowly made it's way back to suna's shoulder but this time, he allowed it just this once. "y/n, what school did you go to before transferring here?".

"fukorodani and..." she trailed off, voice beginning to fall into a slumber. "and?"

"nekoma"

suna did infact want to continue the conversation but at the same time, wanted to avoid waking her. he stood up from his spot beside y/n, carefully helping her lay her head onto the arm rest so she wouldn't be so contorted. "night, sunarin" she mumbled.

"night" suna hummed in response before makimg his way over to y/n's front door. locking it behind himself, he followed the route which took him back to his own home, listening to music while doing so.

 locking it behind himself, he followed the route which took him back to his own home, listening to music while doing so

HEY, I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER <33

ILY GUYS, TY FOR READING 😍