❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 ❦︎

"FINE, IF MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY DEVELOPS BAKUGO'S QUIRK, IM BLAMING YOU"

y/n woke up to the sound of the front door opening, quickly making her jolt up from the couch

y/n woke up to the sound of the front door opening, quickly making her jolt up from the couch. "y/n, did you sleep out here last night?" her mom questioned, making y/n sigh in relief.

"yeah, i got too tired to go back upstairs" y/n mumbled as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Y/N!"

the sudden scolding voice that errupted from her mother's lips startled y/n as she looked at her mom with a confused look. "uh...yes?" she questioned.

"what happened to you? i told you to stay out of conflicts at this school" y/n's mother lifted y/n's hands, examining the bandaged scrapes. "i didn't get into a fight, i just had an accident while skating" y/n imeedietly cleared up the situation.

her mother let out a sigh before looking over to the door, glaring at the four wheeled item. "if this keeps happening i might have to take that thing from you".

y/n's eye's widened at her words. "wait, i promise i wont get hurt again" y/n said through a panicked tone. "then you better focus more on your grades too, hun"

"I'm trying"

a hum in response left the lips of y/n's mom before she walked towards the kitchen. y/n rolled her eyes as she turned around to go upstairs and into her room. she closed the door behind her and threw herself onto her bed.

slow and reverbed 🥱

MORNING SUNSHINE

kuroo, morning :p

what's wrong? 🤨

mommy issues 😵

AW

yk what, i might just marry ur mom and become ur only legal guardian and then i get to own full custody over u bc why not