❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7 ❦︎

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FAIL A SURVEY?"

"wake him up" osamu whispered to y/n, referring to suna's sleeping figure

"wake him up" osamu whispered to y/n, referring to suna's sleeping figure. "okay, but you wake up tsumu" y/n looked down beside her and on the bed laid atsumu's sleeping figure.

osamu nodded and lifted his hand, imeedietly slapping his brother on the back of his head, making him react in a groan of pain.

"samu! not like that, fuckshit" she whiper-yelled at the twin as he tried to quiet his laugh by covering his mouth. "go back to sleep, dude" y/n said to atsumu before pulling the covers up and over his figure.

"here, let's just do this" osamu announced as he reached for a small speaker that was on the floor, next to him. "what do i play?" y/n questioned osamu with a whisper.

"that snoring audio"

before y/n could even think about the sound that osamu was talking about, it was already blasting through the speakers.

"SHUT UP!" suna groaned as he pressed his face into his pillow. y/n and osamu were currently silently wheezing when they saw that atsumu was actually sleeping through the audio.

before y/n could look back she saw a pillow flying her way. quickly catching it before it could make contact with her face, she glared at the one responsible for throwing it.

"excuse me, mr slumberous?" y/n voiced, looking at suna's tired state, evident in his messy hair and low lidded eyes. osamu placed the speaker closer to his brothers ear but the only reaction he got was the blonde moving his head away to lay his head on y/n's lap.

soon, another pillow came flying their way but instead of it being tageted to y/n, it was targeted to atsumu. when the 'soft' pillow collided with the blonde twin's face, he finally woke up.

"so you can't wake up from a loud sound but you can wake up from a pillow being thrown at you?" osamu deadpaned.

"THAT WAS A FUCKING PILLOW? WHY'D IT HURT SO BAD"

"oops, did i thow it a little to hard?" suna questioned, no apologetic emotion detectable in his question. "DUH! this isn't fucking volleyball, suna." atsumu mumbled as he slid a hand down his face.