❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23 ❦︎

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NAME IT THAT?"

"thank you for the ride, nao!" y/n said as she exited the vehicle to get back inside of the comfort of her own home

"thank you for the ride, nao!" y/n said as she exited the vehicle to get back inside of the comfort of her own home. she reached for the key located in her pocket before using it to unlock the door and enter her house. "y/n! can we see them?" both her younger siblings asked excitedly once they saw their elder sisters figure. it was almost as if they were sitting by the door, awaiting her arrival.

"sure. you can have a little peak" y/n smiled, partially opening the temporary adoption box that the two rodents resided in. "woahhh, they look so cute" nozumi said, practically in a daze one her eyes fixated on the small animals. "that one looks like suna" kazuya pointed to the guinea pig with brown fur. it was seated still, less energetic, but observed the tri-colored one next to him. she was reaching up over the edge of the box to relax into the soft touches given by nozumi. 

"I know. that's why I chose him. i thought it was too much of a resemblance to pass up on" y/n lifted the box, disconnecting nozumi's contact with the two animals. "i have to set up their home now. you guys can see them later, okay?" y/n said. although disappointed with the words that left y/n's lips, nozumi and kazuya nodded. "hey, where's atsumu by the way?" 

"he's trying to beat my high score on mario kart..." kazuya informed. 

y/n was a bit shocked but she also knew that the blonde was overly competitive and couldn't put his pride aside when it came to a kid having a higher score on a game compared to him. "tsumu!" y/n called as she saw the top of his head from behind the sofa. "yeah?" he asked, too focused on the game to give his full attention to y/n. "osamu said that you guys planned on going to volleyball practice today. he and suna went home to get ready and change into their uniforms"

"oh shit i forgot" he said. pausing the game, atsumu stood up, hurrying to the door to meet up with his brother at their home. "I'll see you later y/n!" he said his goodbyes and immediately after, the sound of the door closing, followed behind him. "y/n can we play Minecraft on your laptop?" kazuya asked. "you have to stay in my room so I can keep watch of you two. you're both reckless when it comes to things that you don't own" she mumbled, as she took steps up the staircase so she can get to her room.