❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19 ❦︎

"CAN I COME OVER AND HELP YOU THEN?"

"suna

"suna..had a girlfriend?" 

"no. atsumu, stop telling people that" suna mumbled, rolling his eyes at the blondes  careless usage of labels. "so what else do you call her? when she was in our school she had the hugest crush on suna and would always say that suna was her boyfriend and he never denied it. ever" atsumu added emphasis on the last word, eye's focusing specifically on the middle blocker. 

"so you're not as much as a eunuch as I thought you were"  y/n smiled a bit, noticing how suna rolled his eyes at her words. "forget that. what does she mean by she's coming back soon?" osamu questioned. his tone sounded of concern which only struck more confusion in y/n's head. 'what were the twins and suna's friendship with her and why was she never mentioned previously?.'

"i guess her parents finished their business thing overseas so they're coming back here again" 

y/n wanted more context to figure out this whole situation that was probab important only to her. as she was about to ask a question, she heard kazuya call her name. "yeah?" y/n asked, trying to focus most of her attention on her younger brother. "are you okay?" y/n was a bit shocked from this question.

she knew that her siblings and herself knew each other very well and was close in that kind of way but she didn't realize that her thought process and emotion was being expressed on her physical features and actions also. "of course, why?" she asked. "you just got really quiet" kazuya said as nozumi nodded, agreeing with the boy's observation. 

"yeah, I'm fine. don't worry guys" 

as the three were caught up in their own conversation, they didn't notice that they've finally arrived in their neighborhood until she heard suna mumble a farewell to her and her siblings. "where are you going?" y/n questioned. "home?" suna answered. in his eye's it was quite obvious, given their current setting. "nooo! can you help us with our homework again today?" kazuya asked, reaching for suna's wrist before he began to walk away.

"nozumi, kazuya." y/n called. they frowned at y/n's indirect warning which struck confusion in suna. usually, y/n would gladly accept suna helping the twins with their homework or just hanging out with them in general but it was different this time and he hadn't a clue as to why. "we got homework today. you should focus on your own stuff first" y/n smiled, waving off suna as her younger siblings followed her towards the direction of their home.