❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 47 ❦︎

"THAT I CAN AFFORD"

as the group of six boarded the train and took their seats, the set of eyes from both kenma and kuroo eyed the abnormal behavior between both y/n and suna

as the group of six boarded the train and took their seats, the set of eyes from both kenma and kuroo eyed the abnormal behavior between both y/n and suna. y/n caught the gaze of kuroo and he quirked an eyebrow at her clueless expression. "what?" she mouthed. kuroo eyes only widened when suna tilted his head onto y/n's shoulder before reaching for her hand that was mindlessly resting on her thigh.

y/n glanced down at the gesture before looking back up to kuroo who pulled his phone out of his pocket, tapping away at the screen with aggression. she soon felt the vibration of her phone and suna shifted slightly so that she could have space to remove the device from her pocket. she looked over at him as he waited patiently for her to get settled. the middle blocker went back to his previous position when she gently tapped her shoulder, gesturing for him to relax.

y/n heard kuroo's shoe tapping against the floor of the train, signifying his impatience at his unread test. rolling her eyes, y/n opened her phone, giving suna a quick glance, feeling at peace when his eyes were closed. for now at least. 

slow and reverbed 🥱

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BETWEEN U GUYS? AND THE PDA TOO? 

calm ur tits pookie bear  >_<

im serious, y/nnn :( are u guys dating now? 

what do u think?

IDK? THATS WHY IM ASKING 😔

just guess 👹

okay fine. yes. i think u two are dating

WRONGGGG

WHAT?

lolzies. im jk. yes.. i own inarazaki's middle blocker now. 😼 

clearly. bro has a pistol grip on ur hand rn 

LMAOAOA, IT'S OK. I HAVE EXPIERENCE WITH TEXTING WITH ONE HAND :3