❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12 ❦︎

"BOKUTO, MILO'S DEAD..."

"hi" y/n took lazy steps down the stairs, following the voice of the miya twins

"hi" y/n took lazy steps down the stairs, following the voice of the miya twins. she overheard suna and the twin's talking about an upcoming game which kept her from falling back asleep after thirty minutes of trying.

"you're awake?"

"no, im y/n's ghost. she just died in her sleep so im here to let you know" she mocked with a high-pitched voice. atsumu frowned at her before making space in between he and inarazaki's middle blocker.

taking a seat on the sofa, in between the two, she stared at the tv infront of her which was displaying a video game that suna and osamu were playing together on the gaming console. "you feel better now?" osamu asked, eye's still focused on the screen in front of himself.

y/n hummed with a nod before looking over at suna. "am i allowed to speak to you now?" suna questioned, feeling her gaze examine his face. "maybe"

"did you have one of those dreams about-" y/n grabbed the nearest pillow before harshly palming it onto atsumu's face, muffling his next words. "tsumu, shut it. okay?" she said through a panicked tone.

she heard him chuckle into the fabric of the pillow before she pulled it away, staring at the screen in front of her."so, you guy's have an upcoming game?"

"yup, its this week. were going to fukorodani" osamu answered. "are you coming with us?" suna now looked over to y/n as their game finally ended, making the two focus their attention on the current conversation.

"yup, i wanna see bokuto and akaashi-" she stopped after hearing a panicked voice.. "y/n!" kazuya called, cutting off her previous sentence. "what's wrong?" seeing the younger boy run inside after practically bursting through the front door, she stood up, walking towards his figure.

y/n saw his teary eyed expression as she impatiently waited for a response. "n-nozomi got hurt, we were playing and-" before he could finish his sentence, y/n hurried outside to see nozomi sobbing as she held her knee against her chest.