❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37 ❦︎

"Y/N, YOU'RE OKAY. I PROMISE" 

 I PROMISE" 

2 days seemed like 2 months

2 days seemed like 2 months. y/n had went home that afternoon after the whole hikari situation. she didn't tell anyone where she was going despite them calling for her before she'd left the library. she took the shortcut home and for the next two days, y/n worked on her side of the project in her room.

she was working non-stop. she had to make sure she'd set timers on her phone so she can be reminded to take a break and get some kind of food/snack in her system. she told the twins and suna about how she wanted to try her best on this project since it would be their final grade for this semester. they gave her the requested space that she needed and y/n was grateful. they never brought up the situation that they walked in on and y/n was sort of pleased with it.

but it was now wednesday. the beginning of class and students were turning in projects since their two days were up. hikari had asked y/n to email her side of the project so she could put them together on a PowerPoint and y/n followed through. even though the project was meant to be done together, they'd finished their parts individually. "I hope we did decent enough" y/n mumbled to herself. suna looked over to her seeing her fumbling with her necklace. "it looked fine to me" suna said. 

y/n made the twins and suna look over her side of the project  before she'd email it to hikari late last night. they were proud of her determination. they knew she tried her best and in their eye's it was all worth it. the teacher gave students a free period since she'd spend the class time grading and looking over projects. "thanks" she mumbled, forcing a small smile onto her lips. y/n hated the feeling of anticipation and right now, it was all she knew.

♧♧♧

the class period went by fast. y/n spent the slow passing hours resting her head on her desk while trying to get some kind of rest. it was interrupted when the teacher spoke aloud. "y/n and hikari, can you two stay after class please?" y/n was frozen. she didn't lift her head, she didn't reply, she didn't breathe and neither did she blink. "y/n?" she heard her name once again. y/n looked up, nodding at her teacher who didn't look all that happy. y/n was tapping her leg on the ground and she looked over to suna.