❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 49 ❦︎

"NEXT QUESTION-"

"hey y/n, i just packed a small lunchbox with the soup for suna

"hey y/n, i just packed a small lunchbox with the soup for suna. you can come to the house and pick it up since i have to leave for work now" her mother said through the phone. y/n replied with a quick "thank you" and before she could hang up, she called her mothers name. "yes, hun?" she questioned. 

"the twins are by the house, right?" 

"yup, they're there waiting for you to pick them up. oh and make sure to wash the dishes before you head back." y/n hummed at this information before she and her mother exchanged a goodbye and the call was ended. "i'll be back" she said to both suna and the twins as they were distracted by some video that atsumu was forcing the two to watch. both the twins hummed and suna glanced at y/n as she got off of the bed, making him grab her wrist.

"where are you going?" he asked, glaring at y/n when she laughed at his question. "to get your soup" and with that, he (reluctantly) let go. she made her way out of suna's home before walking to her own. there; she smelt the familiar scent of the recently cooked soup flowing through the air within her residence. "nozumi! kazuya!" sha called, hearing their foot steps approach her with a fast speed. they immediately engulfed her in a tight hug and y/n smiled at the longed for action of affection from her siblings. 

"we missed you n/n" nozumi frowned, pulling away form y/n's hug. "really? it wasn't that long of a leave guys" she laughed, walking to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. both twins waited by the door, watching y/n's every move which made her let out a snort. "no privacy for me, huh?". she smiled with they both gave her a sturdy head shake with a stern "nope." 

♧♧♧

"SUNAAA!" both twins said excitedly as they jumped onto the boy's bed to engulf them into a hug. y/n soon entered the room after them, scolding the two for being so loud. she could tell the abrupt volume of their voices was a bit discomforting to him, but with a wince, he brushed it off and returned their shared hug. "i don't wanna get you guy's sick so you have to stay away from me for a bit" he tells them, regret flooding withing himself at their faltered smiles.