❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22 ❦︎

"WILL YOU MAKE SURE THAT IT DOSENT DIE LIKE THE LAST ONE?"

"atsumu, wake up!" nozumi shook the blonde's shoulder to try and awake him from his ongoing slumber

"atsumu, wake up!" nozumi shook the blonde's shoulder to try and awake him from his ongoing slumber. nozumi's volume of voice alone, woke suna up in a blink of an eye. suna heard how nozumi sighed after the atsumu didn't wake up fully so he got an idea of his own.

"nozumi, watch out" suna mumbled, standing up from the couch and allowing nozumi to stand next to him. he reached for one of the pillows on the couch before using it to hit atsumu on top of his head. nozumi's eye's widened in surprise when the twin shot up from his previous fetal position to a more alert yet confused one. 

"dude that hurtttt" atsumu rubbed the side of his head to sooth the residing pain. suna shrugged before pointing at nozumi's innocent figure. "she did it. not me" and with that, nozumi began to run after the middle blocker with the same pillow as a way to get payback from his blank lie. "oh, have you and atsumu finally gotten up?" y/n's mom questioned.

suna greeted her with a "good morning" before nodding to her question and calming down nozumi with a head pat and a mumble of a 'sorry, sorry.' "that's good, osamu and I just finished breakfast anyways! can you get y/n please? she's outside doing whatever on that skateboard thing of hers" her mom said, smiling when suna nodded to her request. taking small but effective steps to the front door, suna saw y/n sitting on the curb that was somewhat close to the house.

due to the fact that it was too early, suna didn't want to bother to shout y/n's name to get her attention so instead, he chose a rock closest to him before throwing it in the direction of y/n's seated figure. dirt spiked from the ground as it collided to a spot dangerously close to where y/n was. she immediately looked up, rolling er eyes when she saw the messy haired middle blocker turning around just in time to re-enter her home. 

suna sat at the kitchen island once he entered the area and soon after, nozumi and kazuya sat on either side of him. "mom, i got a question ha ha..." y/n said as she also made her way into the kitchen. "yes hun?" she asked, prepping a lunch box as she waited for y/n to continue. "since were mostly settled in now, do you think I can have another guinea pig...." she spoke fast and her hopes only lowered when her mom was quiet for a second too long. 

"OH MY GOD, A  NEW MILO?" atsumu shouted in excitement. "will you make sure that it doesn't die like the last one?" her mom asked. suna looked at y/n, noticing how anxious she was about asking this question but he was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw how she eagerly nodded.

at this point both sets of twins, suna, and y/n was anticipating an answer from her mom and for some reason, they felt a weight off of their shoulders when she sighed and followed it with a "sure, why not". y/n almost yelped from excitement and surprise. "no way, i can?!" she asked once again, just to confirm if she were hearing things right. "mhm, but you have to take really good care of it".

"I WILL"

"good. nowww since that's over, you guys are going to have to finish breakfast without me. I have to get to work soon!" her mom announced. they all nodded as y/n's mom was saying her farewells to everyone. "bye mom!" both nozumi and kazuya said in unison. she waved them off and after not being in sight for a little bit, they heard the front door open and close. "Y/N, CAN WE GET ONE TOO?" her younger siblings asked.

"sorry but no, while in your hands, it's lifespan will be cut in half"

they frowned at her comment making osamu smile from the immediate reaction. "I really don't wanna take the train, its rush hour and I don't wanna get trampled by a human stampede" she mumbled, taking a bite of food from the plate with the breakfast that osamu put together for her. "my sister's visiting today" suna announced with his usual monotoned voice.

they all stared at him wondering the reasoning behind his words which only made him roll his eyes. "my sister has a car....that we can drive?"

"but we cant dri-"

"that she can drive and bring us there" suna cut off atsumu's sentence  before standing up. 

"oh"

♧♧♧

"bye guys!" atsumu waved to suna, osamu, and y/n as they entered the car that belonged to suna's elder sister. he agreed to stay home with nozumi and kazuya due to the fact that their wasn't enough space to bring them and because of the fact that he wanted to beat kazuya's high score in mario kart. (it's been an ongoing thing for a while now)

"hi, nice to meet you. I'm y/n" she introduced herself to the older girl, rolling her eyes when she heard suna snort in the backseat. "what the hell's so funny, suna?" y/n asked. "you being formal to someone like her" he mumbled, putting emphasis on the last word. "shut up, she has more manners than you'd ever have, ungrateful fuck-" his sister said, standing up for y/n. 

"oh and my name's nao!" she interrupted swearing at her younger brother to introduce herself to y/n. y/n was a bit stunned at how unhinged-acting suna's sister was compared to him. while suna is more of a cool and collected individual, nao is probably the complete opposite. "so, where do you guy's wanna go?" 

"the pet store, we need to get you your twin roach"

"rin, shut up before I leave you on the side of the road" 

♧♧♧

"would it be a bad idea if i got two?" 

"yes, y/n. just choose one" osamu said to the girl. since he's known her for long enough, he made up a bunch of outcomes in such a short amount of time for all the bad things that could go wrong if she got two guinea pigs instead of one. "dude, I actually can't choose". osamu sighed as he saw y/n's eyes focus between the rodent with brown fur and the tri-colored one. 

"enny, meeny, miny, moe them" she heard suna whisper over her shoulder. "NO, THATS NOT FAIR" 

"then how are you gonna choose?" osamu deadpanned, along with suna. "I'm not. I'm getting both" y/n said, staring at the two rodents that stared back at her through their cage". osamu's palm met his forehead when he heard y/n's words and tone. she is not going to go back on her words. she'd made up her mind already. "are you sure?" he asked, making an effort to talk her out of this. 

"positive" 

GUYSSS, GIVE ME NAME IDEAS FOR Y/N'S NEW PETS :P 

ill pick my favorite two and your chosen names will be a part of this book WEEEEE 

BUT YEAH, TY FOR READING, VOTE IF U ENJOYED, ILY ALLLL TY FOR THE SUPPORT

 >_<