❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34 ❦︎

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, BRO"

y/n was awoken by two weights heavying over her body

y/n was awoken by two weights heavying over her body. her eye's shot open to see kazuya and nozumi smiling at her as they wished her a happy birthday. "thank you guys" y/n smiled, embracing them in a hug as the sleepiness was beginning to fade from the small adrenaline rush. they excitedly jumped off of y/n's bed before taking both of her wrists into their hold to pull her out of bed and downstairs into the living room. 

"good morning, y/n! happy birthday" her mothers greeted, making y/n smile as she walked up to the familiar figure, giving her a quick hug. her mother handed her a small gift bag, urging y/n to open it as she was showing signs of hesitation. once she did, y/n's eyes lit up with joy. "they're tickets to the movies for you and your friends and some spending money so you can buy anything that you might want". y/n smiled, appreciation evident on her features. 

"thank you, mom" 

her mother nodded before nozumi and kazuya entered the kitchen. "and, I'll stay home with the twins today." the said twins latched onto their mother's hip, as y/n nodded at the newly told information. "go get ready, the twins and suna came by earlier asking if you were up yet but we decided to let you sleep in". with the words of her mother, y/n hurried upstairs before going into the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

♧♧♧

"come on, I have somewhere to bring you" suna said to y/n as he and the twins began walking in the direction that his phone told him. "where is somewhere?" y/n asked, suspicious of the lack of information that she was being told. when she was met with silence, she rolled her eyes, shifting her attention to the twins. "samu, it's my birthday" y/n said, a devious smile etching onto her lips. "I know...".

she went behind his walking figure, placing both palms on his should before hoisting herself onto his back, the sudden action almost making the grey haired boy topple over. "Y/N!" he groaned, completely in shock when he wasn't warned about her uncalled for actions. "give me a piggy back ride" she rested her chin on his shoulder, his arms supporting her legs that rested against his hips. "you're already here and I cant throw you off" he said, adjusting her figure.

"unless"

y/n glared at atsumu when he only laughed at her faltered expression. they soon came to a stop infront of the skate shop that y/n would go to on a regular basis. "wait why are we here?" she questioned, voice fading off when suna entered the store while the twins stayed outside, along with herself. osamu allowed her figure to step down from his own before he ushered her to the nearby bench. "you guy's are acting so weird right now" y/n frowned, looking down at the twins as they took seats on the iron bench. "sorry, n/n. you'll find out soon" atsumu smiled as he rested his head on his brother's shoulder.

"fine"

y/n took her phone out from her pocket, scrolling through her phone as she waited for suna to return. she replied to a few 'happy birthday' text from kuroo, bokuto, akaashi, and kenma. a few of her other close friends that she truly did miss. y/n thought about planning a hangout with the four and before she could think further, she heard footsteps approaching herself. "happy birthday...again" suna mumbled, handing y/n a familiar shaped object. "suna...is this a nuclear bomb"

"yeah, open it" 

y/n slowly took the object from his hold, glancing over at the twins as they watched her movements, a smiled plastered on their lips. she slid the brand new skateboard from it's packaging, the design on the underside almost bringing her to tears. it was a modified version of the stick figure that nozumi had drawn for she and suna a couple days ago. the one that consisted of she and suna holding hands. the dark red background was contrasting with the black outlining of the star patterned accents.  

y/n didn't speak for a solid thirty seconds, the laughs of osamu and atsumu bringing her back to reality. she looked up at suna, eye's glossy with tears of joy and appreciation. y/n embraced suna in a hug as she rested her forehead on his chest. suna's palm met with her back as he mumbled words of annoyance when her tears were being absorbed by his shirt. "shut up, let me have a moment" words muffled, y/n pulled back before walking over to the twins to also embrace their frames in a small group hug. "it was sunarin's idea" atsumu smiled as y/n frantically wiped away the streaming tears. "I love you guys so much, bro" 

"we love you too, n/n" 

"its so beautiful, I don't wanna fuck it up" she managed to say. "wanna buy one to actually use then?" osamu offered. y/n nodded as the two stood up, guiding y/n into the shop while suna followed behind them. he was silently happy that y/n liked his well-thought-out gift. his expression would say otherwise but on the inside, he couldn't stop smiling. "by the way, my mom got us tickets to the movies. we can go there after we leave this place" y/n said, excitement radiating from the four. 

"are we taking the train? it might take a while to get there" suna questioned, humming when y/n nodded. she was a bit distracted by the array of designed skateboards that were displayed on the interior of the shop. "i want that one" y/n pointed to the board, making all three boys deadpan at her choice. 

the bright yellow minion.

THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHORT BUT ITS OKAY, I JSUT WANTED TO GET THIS BIRTHDAY ARC OVER WITH :D

ANYWAYS TYSM FOR READING MWAHHH I LOVE U GUYS AND TY FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES INCASE I DIDNT GET TO TELL YOU DIRECTLY <3

also, here's a lil drawing that'll help you make sense of the description of the board that suna gave to y/n. 

lol yum

lol yum

OKAY BYE GUYS