❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 42 ❦︎

"ARE YOU STARING AT ME AGAIN?" 

"KENMA!" y/n almost screamed when she saw the blonde figure siting on the steps of his front door

"KENMA!" y/n almost screamed when she saw the blonde figure siting on the steps of his front door. he was waiting for the twins, suna, and y/n to arrive despite his fatigue of the late hour. y/n practically winded him from the sudden impact of their hug which made kenma let out a sudden cough.

"hello to you too, y/n" he said, quietly. once y/n let him go, kenma greeted the twins and suna with another hug before ushering for them to enter his house. "it's creepy here at night" he mumbled, peeking through the crack of the door before closing it and turning the lock on the knob. "yeah and y/n didn't make the walk here any better" osamu said, giving her a small glare.

"what did she do?" kenma asked, running his fingers though his messily displayed hair to remove the strands from his field of vision. "she kept pointing at every stranger and saying what kind of torture they would be into if they'd kidnap us" he explained, his gaze only faltering from her when kenma tried to hide his snort of laughter. 

y/n began to explain to osamu about how they were being scaredy cats and atsumu couldn't help but engage into the conversation. suna on the other hand, was practically half asleep as he leaned against the wall for stability. "suna" kenma called, continuing his words when the middle blocker's gaze met with his own. "you can head to bed if you're tired. my room is the last door on the right." he explained, pointing down the lengthy hallway. 

suna mumbled a small 'oh, thanks' before following out with kenma's suggestion. "you guy's wanna play some games?" kenma questioned, making a motion with his head to refer to the tv located in the living room. the twins eagerly nodded while y/n shrugged, seeming okay with anything at this point. "okay. pick somewhere to sit and don't go screaming over jump scares".

"wait..were playing a horror game?" atsumu questioned, his tone seeming full of worry now. "i mean, we don't have to if you don't wanna." kenma said. atsumu glanced at osamu and y/n, noticing the teasing smiles on their faces. "no. it's fine. I'll play" with a sigh, atsumu took a seat on the couch, hugging a throw pillow for emotional support as kenma handed him a controller.