❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ❦︎

"AW. ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOUR MOM THINK'S THAT IM HOT?"

 ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOUR MOM THINK'S THAT IM HOT?"

"I'll see you all whenever" y/n waved to the three

"I'll see you all whenever" y/n waved to the three. suna and the twins were making their way into the gym for their afternoon practice while y/n was on her way to pick up her siblings from the junior high school.

"you're not staying?" suna asked once he saw that y/n was walking the opposite direction from him. "why? do you want me to watch you practice?"

"no, you're just always with the twin's so i thought you were gonna stay" he replied. y/n shook her head before continuing her walk. "i have to pick up my siblings from the junior-high school.".

suna nodded to her words before walking into the gymnasium. "have fun playing with balls miya's" y/n waved to the twins.

they returned her waved but froze when y/n's words finally processed in their heads. they heard a snort come from suna as he gradually walked further away from them.

"SHUT UP!"

♧♧♧

"did you guy's enjoy your first day?" y/n asked her younger siblings as she lead them to where the nearby park was. "mhm! this school is so much better than our last one" she heard nozomi (her younger sister) say.

"yeah, and the lunch is better" this time it was her brothers voice that was heard. "im glad you enjoyed it" y/n smiled as she patted the top of their heads. "LOOK! WERE HERE KAZUYA!" nozomi yelled to her brother as she pointed to the park that was in the distance.

"can we go, y/n?" kazuya asked impatiently, y/n nodded before seeing her two siblings run off to the playground where the other kids their age were also playing around.

she sat at the nearby bench as she watched the two play, laugh's evident of their enjoyment. scrolling through her phone, she decided to set a timer for an hour since she had to get back home in time to eat dinner and do her homework.