❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26 ❦︎

"KAZU GOT INTO A FUCKING FIGHT OR SOME ARGUMENT SHIT"

y/n looked at the girls figure, noticing the familiar face

y/n looked at the girls figure, noticing the familiar face. she looked different than what y/n had seen on her social media page. "hello" she smiled, waving to the classroom. her eyes met with y/n's and they held eye contact for a second and y/n didn't seem to notice the lazy glare that she was sending to hikari but she finally looked away when hikari's eyes landed on suna.

she waved at him before mumbling a greeting. "hi, rintarou" she smiled. y/n let out a sigh to herself, already frustrated on the future that awaited her. "your seat is there beside osamu. I'm sure you remember him since you've attended this school before" hikari nodded before sitting to where she was guided. y/n heard the two exchange a greeting, making her roll her eyes. she fell quiet, focusing on the lesson that her teacher began, eye's never leaving the front of the classroom to observe her surroundings. 

♧♧♧

suna even glanced over at y/n, noticing how she was more focused on the lesson being taught today than she's ever focused at all. or, maybe it wasn't her being focused and instead, her trying to ignore her surroundings. the bell soon reverberated throughout the classroom, signifying that it was time for students to go to lunch. y/n finally looked over to suna, noticing that he was staring at her. she quickly averted her gaze, the sudden locking of eye contact with the middle blocker making her shudder.

"why were you staring at me? my god. that fucking freaked me out" y/n said, standing up from her seat. suna didn't reply and only flicked y/n's forehead instead, making her face him to mumble the first worst that'd leave her mouth. just as she was about to speak, an unfamiliar voice called out to suna, using his first name. y/n turned around, seeing hikari standing there as both of the miya twins were conversing to each other behind her. 

"hi?" y/n said, noticing how hikari completely ignored her presence before trying to play it off. "oh hi, y/n" she smiled, catch her off guard when she knew y/n's name already. "how..do you-"

"osamu told me" she informed, clearing up y/n's confusion. she nodded before a small silence between the two. y/n forced a small smile, walking past hikari's figure and to the door so she'd be able to get to the cafeteria before it'd get too crowded. the twin's noticed her figure leaving the classroom before following her, eventually catching up. osamu was on the left of her while atsumu was on the right, his arm around her shoulder as he continued to converse with his brother. 

the twins noticed how y/n was quiet but since they already knew her well enough to not question it until she'd feel like telling them, they decided to physically comfort her. "I'm gonna stick with you guy's while im here since you're the only people i know" hikari laughed as she and suna caught up to the three when they finally made it inside of the cafeteria. "speaking of. your parent's finished up with their job abroad?" osamu asked. 

hikari nodded, making osamu hum in return. "y/n, where do your parents work?" hikari questioned, eager to know more about her. "my mom's a surgeon at a hospital" she answered, making hikari gasp in shock for whatever reason. y/n looked up at her, trying to figure out the reasoning behind the sudden action. "what? do surgeons scare you or something?" y/n asked.

hikari laughed a bit before shaking her head as the group took their seats in their usual spot of the cafeteria. "nooo, that's just been my dream job since I was little. remember rintarou?" suna nodded, a bit distracted by the screen of his phone. "sunarin. you good?" osamu asked the middle blocker who was visibly annoyed. "we have a game coming up in two weeks". he announced. 

"no fucking way" atsumu almost said a bit too loud. "check the team's group chat" he said, shutting off his phone to now give his attention to the people sitting in his surrounding. atsumu glanced at his phone, shutting it off immediately when he saw the text. yeah, he was excited but he wasn't prepared for such a sudden game. "scared that you might get your ass kicked?" y/n smiled, playfully elbowing atsumu's slouching figure.

he groaned in annoyance, putting his forehead on y/n's shoulder to cope with his "problem". 

"atsumu's a really good player" hikari said, trying to comfort the blonde, but looking at y/n as if she were targeting her words towards her. "i know that he is. i was joking" y/n said, checking her phone once it vibrated in her hand. she didn't even bother to spare another glance to hikari's features. once she saw the screen of her phone, her heart almost pounded out of her chest. 

motherduck 🦆

y/n, please pick the twins up from their school i just got a call.
kazuya got into a scuffle with a classmate of his.
please hurry, i cant leave work right now. I'm working with a patient 

what? are you actually serious?

i know it's sudden, just try to get there. ill call your school and tell 
them to excuse your absence

okay

y/n immediately stood up from her seat, alerting atsumu who was robbed of his "pillow". 

"where are you going?" atsumu asked. "kazu got into a fucking fight or some argument shit. i have to go pick him up" y/n said to the blonde twin. her words also made it to the ears of osamu, suna, and hikari. "who's that?' hikari asked asked suna, noticing his sudden concern. suna didn't answer her at first since he was too distracted by y/n explaining the situation. hikari asked the question again, this time lightly shaking the middle blocker's shoulder. "y/n's younger siblings". 

turning around to make her way into the main area of the school building in which the exit doors were located, y/n sighed, already over the fact that her day has been going more shitty than she expected. 

A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA-RAMA/ANGST COMING UP (wont be too serious to cry over tho :D)

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, ILY AND MWAH MWAH