❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 45 ❦︎

"Y/N, I'M NOT KISSING YOU"

y/n and suna had just gotten on the train after picking up her skateboard from kenma's home

y/n and suna had just gotten on the train after picking up her skateboard from kenma's home. after a lot of bribing, y/n was able to convince kuroo and akaashi that they wouldn't get caught in the rain. it was drizzling but y/n decided to take her chances, suna only agreeing because kenma was suspiciously forcing him and him only to accompany y/n.

"why have you been acting so weird lately?" suna questioned as y/n was anxiously fidgeting with the wheel of her skateboard, hypnotized by the spinning. she used her finger to give it another good spin before answering suna. "I'm not acting weird. I'm very normal, thank you." she said with a matter-of-fact sounding tone. "mhm, sure" suna wasn't convinced at all.

y/n glared at him before slouching in the seat. "it's raining" her words came out as a mumble since they weren't directed to anyone in particular. "you're just now acknowledging that?" he almost laughed until the voice of the train's speaker announced that they've arrived at the next stop. suna reached for y/n's skateboard, holding it against his hip before motioning for y/n to stand up.

"you look tired. why are you skating if you're like..half asleep?" he questioned, grazing shoulders with y/n as they walked up the stairs, exiting the subway. the fresh air was taken into their lungs, a slight relief of tension simultaneously leaving their frames. they were both tense for whatever reason yet, neither of them were going to word the fact.

"I'm coping."

"with?"

"shit."

"you're coping with shit?" suna put her words together to make her realize just how ridiculous they sounded. y/n swiftly removed the skateboard from his hold, humming at his 'realization' before allowing it to drop to the concreated ground. they've arrived at the skatepark and to y/n's dismay, no one was there at the late hours of the night. she shifted her placements on the board before skillfully riding along the different dips and structures of the park.

suna's never actually seen y/n skate in a environment where she was free to do anything that skating was actually meant for. afterall, she's only able to ride along the semi-smooth streets of their neighborhood and small town. suna took a seat on the curb, admiring y/n as she recklessly skated along the concreted structures and railings.