XX. Back At Hogwarts

We put all our stuff my the front as I wave goodbye to my owl before we rush up the stairs.

"So a house elf shows up in our bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to platform nine and three quarters, we almost get killed by a tree... clearly, someone didn't want us here this year." Harry explains as we finish walking up the stairs only to be pet with filch and his cat.

I smile at the cat as I rub its head, it purrs as filch glares at the boys.

While I... dislike filch, his cat is adorable.

And since mrs Norris liked me, he (shockingly) wasn't too harsh on me.

"We'll take a good look lads, this night might well be the last you spend in this castle." Filch says as his cat suddenly jumps to my arms, I smile as I continue to pet the cat.

Everyone seemed to ignore the cats sudden actions as filch grins at the two sadistically.

———

"You were seen by no less than seven muggles." Snape states as i cross my arms and glance off to the side.

I look up at snape boredly as I sigh quietly.

"do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a whomping willow that's been on these grounds since before you were born." Snape scolds us as I avoid eye contact with the man who glares daggers at us.

"Honestly professor, I think it did more damage to us..." Ron mutters as I roll my eyes as glance at the boy.

"Silence!" Snape demands as Ron cowards down and goes silent.

"I assure you... that were you two boys in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me... the both of you would be on the train home... tonight!" Snape yells at the two as I glare at the potions professor but quickly put on a neutral expression.

"They are not." Dumbledore says as he appears with mcgonagall.

"Professor dumbledore. Professor mcgonagall." Harry says as he glances at each of them.

"Theadmaster, these three have flouted the decree for the restriction of underage wizardry. As such..." Snape explains but gets cut off by the old man.

"I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written quite a few of them myself." Dumbledore explains with a smile as I glance at the man.

"However, as head of gryffidor house, it is for both you and mcgonagall to find an appropriate action given the fact, students from both houses have done the same action." The old man says as I glance as Snape and mcgonagall.

"We'll go get our stuff, then..." weasel boy says as i quirk an eyebrow at the boy.

"What are you talking about, mr Weasley?" Mcgonagall asks as I glance towards her briefly.

"You're going to expel us, aren't you?" Weasel boy mutters as mcgonagall shakes her head.

"Not today, Mr Weasley. I shall not allow you both to be expelled over this. But, I must impress on both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will both receive detention." Mcgonagall says as Snape nods before glaring at the two boys.

I resist the urge to laugh as she mentions our 'families' but a grin does form on my face.

———

"Y/n!" Hermione exclaims as soon as I walk into the Slytherin common room, she and Draco had been sitting there talking until I walked in.

She tackled me in a hug as I nearly fall over from the sudden hug.

"I thought something happened to you!! I was so worried when I saw the muggle news article, it spread like wildfire across the school!!" She explains as I smile at her and ruffle her hair.

"Don't worry, just some... complications..." I say with a grin at the end as Hermione pouts at me.

"Well I was worried about you!! You were also spotted by seven muggles in a flying car?!" She adds on as her voice turns more panicked as I grin at her.

"Perhaps..." I mutter as I suddenly feel a hand ruffle my hair as I tilt my head back to see Draco grinding at me.

"Good to have you back." He says as I smile at him with a toothy grin.

"Good to be back!"