LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place

I sit in my dorm as Hermione lays asleep on the bed to my left.

I sigh as I glance out the window, only to see the familiar black and grey owl flying towards the window.

A grin forms on my face as the owl swiftly drops the letter in my lap before landing on the back of my bed frame.

"Thanks girl." I thank the owl at I pet her before giving her a small treat, which she happily accepts.

I open the letter carefully as I glance around to make sure everyone was asleep.

'Dear y/n,

Obviously I named one of you heir! Moony named Harry heir Lupin while I named you  heir black. Also, who's this friend you're talking about? Either way, I would reccomend going to the gringotts to get a blood and heirship/lordship test! Feel free to visit me and moony anytime!

Number 12 Grimmauld Place

From,
Padfoot!'

I grin as I read the note, I wonder if I should tell sirius about Tom...

I should probably make sure he doesn't despise the dark side first, I know he doesn't like dumbledore but that doesn't mean he'll automatically join the dark...

I shrug as I fold the note, getting up and walking towards my trunk.

*Open.* I hiss in parsletounge as the trunk opens, letting me set down the note before I close it again.

I had figured out how to but a lock on stuff in parseltounge, similar to the chamber of secrets.

I glance at the diary on my bedside table, almost grabbing it but decide best not too, I'm tired.