XXXVI. Marge

|| WARNING(S) - CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT ||

"Potters!!! Open the door!" Petunia demands as I sigh and open the door, marge and Vernon come walking in petunia greets them.

Nyx is spending time with Tom upstairs since they're both bored and have nobody else to talk to.

"Marge, how... lovely... to see you..." Petunia says with distastefulness in her tone but she covers it up by a smile.

I knew petunia never liked marge nor her dog. Hell, she might hate them more than she hates us!

"Uncle Vernon... I need you to sign these forms." Harry explains as Vernon takes off his coat.

"What is it?" Vernon asks as Harry looks at him blankly.

"Nothing... school stuff." Harry says as Vernon scoffs at the mention of school.

"Later perhaps, if you behave." Vernon says as I lean against the wall.

"I will if she does..." Harry mutters before we walk into the dining room.

"Wait." I say to Vernon as he pauses and looks back at me with a glare.

"Just because Harry is playing by the rules, didn't mean I will. Sign my permission slip right now unless you want another... incident to happen." I demand with a grin on my face as I wave my wand in the air playfully.

"Y-you can't use magic outside of school!" Vernon says as I roll my eyes as point my wand against his neck.

"It's not like they can expel their oh so precious girl who lived." I say with sarcasm dripping from my tone as Vernon flinches as grabs the permission slip from my hand, signing it quickly before shoving it back in my hands.

"There! Now don't let marge see your blasted witch-y stuff!" Vernon demands with a glare as I grin at him before putting my wand back on the holder which was on my belt.

I walk next to Harry who looks at me confused before facing back towards the dursleys.

"Oh... you two still here, are you?" Marge asks as she glares at us.

"Yep." I state blankly as I stare at the rather ugly woman infront of us.

"Don't say yes in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you. They'd have been straight into an orphanage if they'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon." She directs the last part at Vernon as she glares at us.

Dudley laughs as a gleeful expression forms on marge's face.

"Is that my little neffy-poo?!" She exclaims before pampering him with forehead kisses.

"Give is a kiss! Come on! Up! Up! Up! Up!" Marge yells as she invites her dog on the couch.

Petunia visibly grimaces at that as she stands next to the couch.

"Oh, yes! Take marges suitcase upstairs!" Vernon demands as I nod boredly and take her suitcase upstairs.

———

"Mm, finish that off for mommy." Margie says while putting her plate on the floor, the dog immediately licking it up. "There's a good boy..."

Harry brings another plate into the kitchen as I sigh and look at him in pity, I had just been in charge of drink reliefs while he managed the food.

"You want a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy-brandy-windy-wandy for rippy-pippy-poo?" She pampers the dog as Harry smirks slightly. I snicker as marge glares at us.

"What're you smirking at?" She asks as I shake my head with a grin tugging on my lips.

"Where is it you send the two, Vernon?" Marge asks the male as he straightens up and looks at her.

"Saint brutus's. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases." Vernon lies through his teeth as Marge nods and faces us.

"Do they use a cane at saint brutus's, brats?" She asks as me and Harry pause, glancing at Vernon who nods his head.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I've been beaten loads of times. Mhm." Harry mutters as a clear lie but Marge doesn't seem to notice that.

"Good. I won't have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it." Marge complains as Harry turns around so his back if facing them as I stand next to him with a carefree grin playing on my face.

"But you mustn't blame yourself about how these ones turned out, Vernon. It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out." Marge complains as I look up at the ceiling boredly.

"What is it the boys father did, petunia?" Marge asks as petunia tenses up.

"Nothing. H-he didn't— he didn't work. He was unemployed." Petunia lies as she glares back at the two of us.

"And a drunk, too, no doubt?" Marge responds as Harry suddenly speaks up.

"That's a lie." Harry says with a hint of anger lacing his voice.

"What did you say." Marge demands as Harry and I turn around as I mentally facepalm.

"My dad wasn't a drunk!" Harry yells as the glass in marges hand shatters, making everybody gasp.

"Oh, don't worry, petunia! I have a very firm grip." Marge laughs as she grabs a napkin to wipe off the drink that spilled on her.

"I think it's fine you two went to bed." Vernon tries to demand but Marge shushes him.

"Quiet, Vernon. You... clean it up." She gestures towards Harry as he sighs in annoyance and rags a rag, walking over to clean it up.

"It's nothing to do with the father. It's all to do with the mother." Marge corrects as petunia looks at her blankly.

"You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, then there's something wrong with the pup." Marge says as Harry turns around and glares at her.

"Shut up! Shut up!" He yells as the dog starts to whine.

"Right! Let me tell you... y— y-.." she pauses as she notices her finger inflating as the lights flicker.

Her body starts to expand as her clothes rip and her necklace breaks.

"Vernon... Vernon! Vernon, do something!" She yells as he gets up only to be bit by the dog.

I laugh as she starts to float, the button from her shirt breaking off and hitting dudley in the face.

Dudley gets up again only to be hit by another button.

Marge floats off as Vernon tries to save her but fails as he drops to the ground.

"Vernon!" petunia exclaims as she rushes towards him in worry.

Vernon screams as Marge floats off. Dudley shrugs and licks the remaining food of his fingers.

Me and Harry quickly run upstairs in a panic.

"We are so screwed!" I yell, mainly to myself, as I lean against the closed door.

Harry grits his teeth and kicks the desk before sitting down on his bed.

I sigh as I hesitantly walk towards him as sit down next to him.

I suppose Tom had gone back in the diary as nyx was asleep next to the diary on the desk.

We watch the photo of our parents as I put my hand on Harry's.

"I'm sorry... I know I'm not.. the best... sister... but, I'm sorry..." I mutter before he wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay..." he mumbles back as he lays his head on my shoulder.