LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack

I watch from atop the hill the executioner bring the axe down atop the hippogriffs head.

Hermione grabs her hand in mine as she looks away, not wanting to see the sight.

Suddenly the rat in my other hand bites my finger as I wince and drop it.

"Wormtail!" I snap at the rat I quickly follow it over to the whomping willow.

I trip and grab the rat as Hermione pauses, I quickly glance up and notice the whomping willow I get up only to see sirius behind Hermione.

Sirius growls at the rat as Hermione quickly looks back and see the shaggy black dog.

Sirius jumps over the girl as he snatches the rat and runs down under the whomping willow.

"Padfoot!" I mutter in slight suprise as I quickly follow him down, not noticing hermione following me.

I follow sirius through the tunnel as we end up in what I presume to be the shrieking shack.

"What are we going to do? Can we force him to transform back?" I ask sirus as he transforms back into a human after handing me Peter.

"We ca—" he was cut off when we here a voice yelling.

"Weasley...? What is he—" I was cut off when he barged into the room, knocking me over and taking the rat.

I cough as I look up at the red head who stood, holding the rat as he glared at the two of us.

"You've been working with sirius black the whole time?!" Ron yells at me as i scoff and get up with the help of sirius.

"Listen weasel-bee, im not going to bother explaining the situation to you, just give me the rat." I threaten as I glare at the male.

"As if!" He yells as I hear another two voices going through the tunnel, sirius hides behind the door as two more people run in.

"Y/n!" Hermione yells as she walks up to me, Harry glancing between me and Ron as Ron glares at me.

"Ron, what happend?" Harry asks as Ron's glare at me hardens.

"Harry, it's a trap! He's the dog! He's an animagus!" Ron yells as he points towards where sirius stood.

Sirius pushed the door shut as a glare towards the rat remained on his face.

"Sirius black..!" Harry mutters as I glance between the two nervously.

"If you want to kill y/n and Harry you'll have to kill me too!" Hermione yells as she steps infront of me.

"No. Only one will die tonight." Sirius says as Harry scowls at him.

"Then It'll be you!" Harry yells as he tackled sirius to the ground.

"Harry wait!" I exclaim as Harry takes his wand out and points it at Sirius's throat.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius laughs before suddenly the door slams open and Lupin points his wand at Harry.

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin yells as the wand flies out of Harry's hand.

Lupin tilts his head, gesturing Harry to get off, Harry quickly does as I remain next to sirius, wand gripped tightly in my hand.

"Well, well, sirius... looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within." Lupin says as he remains pointing his wand at sirius.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, moony?" Sirius grins at him as Lupin sighs and puts his wand down.

A small grin makes its way onto lupins face as he helps sirius up.