C. Malfoy Manor

What the bedroom sorta looks like(Aswell as two beds and a few other modifications)

(Aswell as two beds and a few other modifications)

———

People of the wizengamot exited the room, I glance over to see dumbledore talking to some people, his supporters, I presume.

I yawn before walking out of the room along with Harry, we arrived back at the center of the ministry as people filed in and out. We walk over and into a fireplace, saying the destination before arriving at the malfoy manor, specifically, Tom's office.

Tom was holding the prophecy, seemingly inspecting it.

"Still obsessing over the prophecy?" Harry murmurs as toms eyes flick towards him.

"I don't see how this prophecy is any of your business." Tom snaps back as I sigh, shaking my head.

"Maybe because it's the reason you killed our parents?" Harry says sarcastically as Tom glares at him.

"Harry. Let's go." I demand as I drag him out the room, glancing at Tom before leaving.

I close the door behind us before turning towards harry, a slight frown on my face.

"Let's just find Narcissa, she can show us where we'll be staying." I suggest as Harry nods, glaring back at the door one more time before we walk off.

As we attempt to find where Narcissa is, we ran into a couple death eaters, most were inner circle members so they already knew my identity and didn't question it when they saw Harry here aswell.

However, one of the lesser death eaters noticed us and decided it was best to curse us first, ask questions later.

"Crucio!"

I pause as I glance over at the death eater, the curse hit me, but it felt like nothing more that a slight sting.

"A fully trained death eater can't even cast a proper crucio? How sad." I taunt the man as he scowls.

"What are you two light freaks doing here?! How did you get past the wards?!"

"Watch your tongue or you may end up without one." I warn with the death eater laughs mockingly.

"Oh please! What can you do?! Your just a kid!" The death eater laughs as I sigh disappointedly.

"I thought you would be smart enough to take her warnings seriously." Harry murmurs before suddenly, the death eater is on the ground, his tongue cut off as he chokes on his own blood.

"I warned you, didn't I?" I say with a grin as tears pour from the death eaters eyes.

"Let's go," Harry says as I nod, leaving the sobbing death eater on the floor to choke on his own blood.