XXXV. An Eventful Summer

I stare up at the top of the bunk bed boredly as the diary lays in my hands.

Nyx was curled up next to me as she's seems dead to the world.

Harry had been forced to stay downstairs as marge was here, so I was left alone and stayed on the bottom bunk.

I sigh as I open the diary, getting out a pen.

'Hey tom.'

I wait for a reply as the words sink into the page.

A written reply doesn't come, but he did materialize infront of me making me flinch in suprise, almost falling off the bed.

He smirks slightly in amusement but quickly covers it up with a bored expression.

"Well? Any clues on how to get your body back? Other than draining someone's energy." I ask as I lean against the side of the bed.

"I think i may have an idea..." he mutters as he leans against the desk in the room.

"Which is?" I ask with slight hope laced in my voice as he glances at me.

"If we can gather atleast four of the horcrux's then you or I should be able to do a spell which gives me my body back." He briefly explains as I quirk at eyebrow at the mention of the unknown spell.

"No, you won't have to kill anyone." He answers the unasked question as I roll my eyes and nod with a slight grin playing on my lips.

"So far, I've been able to sense the ring, the diadem, and two other horcrux's..." he trails off at the mention of the last two.

"Well? What are the last two?" I ask as he sighs as sits on the desk.

"Well..." he trails off again nervously as I sigh and look at him annoyed.

"If you don't want to tell me what they are you don't have too, just tell me how to get them." I state as i lazily flick my wrist.

"I'm really not sure if it's the right time to tell you, let's just focus on the other ones, then I'll tell you." He explains as i quirk at eyebrow at him suspiciously but nod slowly.

"Well, how do we get any of the horcrux's?" I ask him as he looks off at the wall, seemingly in thought.

"I know where one of them is that we may be able to get over the summer." He explains as I look up at him with sudden interest, urging him to continue on.

"The Hufflepuff cup is in the lestrange family vault." I choke on air as I stare at Tom wide-eyed.

"You expect me to try a steal from the Gringotts bank?! Specifically, the lestrange vault?!?! Are you crazy?!" I exclaim as I stand up and storm infront of him.

"Maybe so, but, I do believe there is a way to get the cup." Riddle smirks as I scowl at the boy before huffing and turning away.

"Whatever." I glare at riddle before walking out of the room, leaving a grinning riddle behind.

———

Turns out, Tom managed to somehow get a poly juice potion as I stare at him in shock.

"No way." I state as he sighs and looks at me.

"Come on, nothing will go wrong." Tom tries to explain but I just shake my head.

"No fucking way! Once we break the death eaters out of Azkaban in a year or two bellatrix will be after my head!!" I yell at him as I wave my arms around dramatically.

"As if I would let her lay a finger on you." Tom scoffs as I glare at him, a red hue trailing across my face.

"Whatever! I'll do it!" I snap at him as I grab the poly juice potion, putting in on the inside pocket of my robe.

I had gotten a few new pockets stitched in for the diary and other stuff.

Tom smirks slightly before disappearing back to the diary, i huff annoyed as I snatch the diary and put it in the pocket on the inside of my robe.

———

I let a playfu, yet insane, grin form on my face as I walk down the pathway in the gringotts bank, tripping slightly ever so often.

Luckily, the goblins never pay attention to anything wizard-related so they don't know that bellatrix is in Azkaban. We went during the dead of night so no wizards were there.

"Ahem!" I clear my throat loudly and dramatically as the goblin glares down at me.

"I wish to enter my vault." I demand as the insane grin remains on my face while my eyes are dead serious.

"Identification?" The goblin monotonously asks as I glare up at the goblin.

"I hardly think that would be necessary." I state as I glare up at the goblin, the grin fading as I scowl at the goblin.

The goblin paused before looking down at me, "Madam lestrange."

The goblin stares at me blankly before turning around and walking away.

"Don't just leave me here, waiting!" I remark as I cross my arms.

I scowl as I impatiently tap my foot on the ground.

"Madam lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" The goblin asks as I glare at him.

"I shall not be presenting my wand unless you wish to be the victim of the crucio curse." I state as the insane grin returns to my face, the goblins share a look before looking back at me.

"I see, very well, follow me." The goblin nods as the insane grin remains on my face.

———

I grunt in pain as I open my eyes only to feel my clothes are now baggier and my hair isn't as curly anymore.

I feel my hair and feel the normal h/t texture of my hair as I look down and see I'm back to my regular body.

I look over and recognize the entrance of a vault, the lestrange vault.

I quickly grab the diary, as soon as I open it tom materializes infront of me.

"Well... I see you've gotten to the vault." He says as I roll my eyes and hit him on the back of my head.

A goblin then walks out as I tense up and walk slightly behind Tom, using him as a shield.

"What are you doing out here, thiev-" he goes to accuse us but stops as he looks at Tom.

"Lord Slytherin." The goblin greets as Tom simply nods.

I look between the two before suddenly Tom speaks up.

"I wish to take an item out from the lestrange vault." Tom states as the goblin nods and turns around.

"Follow me." The goblin says as he starts walking towards somewhere.

"It was that easy?! Why'd I even bother! Lestrange is going to fucking kill me if she finds out I impersonated her!" I complain as I smack Tom on the head as he simply grins at me slightly before shrugging with a carefree expression.

"I'm going to kill you."

———

The rest of the plan went smoothly as a shrunken version of the hufflepuff violated in my pocket.

"Great job." Tom compliments as he ruffles my hair, I roll my eyes but let a proud grin form on my face.

"Well, are there any other ones we can get?" I ask him curiously as he thinks for a moment before shaking his head.

"I sensed two back at hogwarts while I believe the final one we need is in the black family's possession." He explains as I sigh in relief and nod, falling back onto my bed and I close my eyes.

"Thank Merlin."