XLVII. Marauders Map

I stand next to Harry as the twins grab our arms and drag us into a tower.

"Let us go!" Harry demands as the twins laugh before pulling off the invisibility hood.

"What are you doing?!" Harry yells at the two as they shush him before pulling out a map and handing it to me.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asks as I hold it infront of us.

"What's this rubbish, he says." Fred laughs as George chuckles along.

"That's there is the secret to our success." Fred explains as i open it.

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." George says as I look at him suspiciously.

"But, we've decided, your needs are greater than ours. George, if you will." Fred says as George nods.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George says with a tap on the paper as words appear on the page.

"Messieurs moony, wormtail..." Harry trails off as I recognize the names.

"Padfoot and prongs... are proud to present the marauders map." I finish Harry's sentence as Fred and George grin at us.

"We owe them so much." George says as I laugh slightly.

"I may or may not know who they are..." I whisper to the twins with a grin, George and Fred looks towards meet with a mischievous look in their eyes.

"Time will tell if I introduce them to you or not! Well... two of them atleast." I add on with a fake thoughtful look and a grin.

Harry opens the map as it reveals a map of hogwarts.

"Hang on. This is hogwarts. And that... no. Is that really..." Harry trails off as we notice the names walking around.

"Dumbledore—"

"Pacing—"

"In his—"

"Study." The two finish with their twin speech as I roll my eyes.

"so you mean this map shows..." Harry trails off as the twins grin.

"Everyone." They say simultaneously as I look at the map.

"Everyone...?" Harry mutters as the twins nod.

"Everyone."

"Where they are—"

"What they're doing—"

"Every minute—"

"Of every day!"

"Brilliant! Where'd you get it?" Harry exclaims as the twins share a grin.

"Nicked it from filches office of course. First year." Fred says proudly as George nods.

"Now, listen. There are seven secret passageways out of the castle. We'd recommend..." George trails off as they both point to a location in the castle.

"This one." They say simultaneously before leaning back.

"The one eyed witch passageway."

"It'll lead you straight to honeydukes cellar."

"But you best hurry. Filch is heading this way."

"Oh, and you two, don't forget, when you're done, just say mischief managed. Otherwise anyone can read it." The twins say simultaneously as they tap the paper again and the ink dissapears.