XXVI. Quidditch

I watch as the quidditch teams pass the ball back and forth before Slytherin gets another goal. I grin as I clap excitedly for the team.

"Another goal for team Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!" The speaker announces before Lockhart looks down and claps.

Somebody on the Slytherin team goes to hit Harry on the head but Harry quickly dogged.

"Alright there, scarhead?" I hear malfoy ask with a grin as Harry glares at him.

A bludger almost hits Harry as he avoids it in the nick of time.

"Watch yourself, Harry" wood comments before the bludger comes back and hits woods broom.

It then goes to attack Harry but he quickly ducks to avoid getting hit, it then goes back has Harry hurriedly flies away.

The bludger chases him, it breaks through multiple of the stands. I snicker as Harry panics before stopping by Draco.

"Training for the ballet, potter?" Draco asks with a grin as harry stares at the snitch which was right next to him.

He then remembers the bludger and ducks, malfoy does the same before Harry goes to chase to snitch.
Draco follows him as he does the same.

They go neck-and-neck as Draco shoves potter to the side before following the snitch down.

I pause for a moment as I hear the wood breaking before after a minute Draco falls onto the grass Harry flies up, still chasing the snitch.

He then looses control for a moment as the bludger hits his hand before focusing again to try and grab the snitch.

He tries to reach it before he falls down, landing in the sand.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch, gryffindor wins!!" They announce before the bludger goes to hit Harry in the head once again.

He doges it three times before I quickly cast a spell which makes it explode.

I hesitate before sprinting towards Draco as he rolls his eyes and sits up.

"Stupid potter..." he mumbles before laying back down on the cold grass.

I snicker as I ruffle his hair, he glares daggers at me as I just grin.

———

Me and mione (aswell as crabbe and goyle) sit by the hospital bed Draco was in and a bunch of the gryffindor students surrounded potters bed.

"I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back?..." the nurse says as Draco rolled his eyes.

"You will be a too, won't you?" Ron asks as the nurse nods curtly.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful." She explains before adding on, "you're in for a rough night, potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business."

She says as she hands him a drink, he slowly takes a sip before suddenly spitting it all out.

"Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice?" She asks as I laugh slightly.