XXX. Polyjuice

Winter, once again, falls upon hogwarts, changing the normal shining color with silky white powder.

I grin as I lay back onto the couch comfortably. I was wearing soft white socks which ended under my knee and black shorts which in all honestly— weren't that short as they went down to right above my knee. I had an oversized dark sage green t-shirt on and my robes which were messily used as a sweater.

Draco had gone to find crabbe and goyle while Hermione had gone off to the library to study.

Suddenly the doors open, revealing crabbe, goyle, and Draco.

"You're back so soon? Figured it would take longer to find the two morons." I comment as the twos eyes widen.

Draco rolls his eyes as he pushes my legs off the couch and sits down.

"Rude." I commented as he grins at me, I hit him on the head as he laughs.

I then glance at crabbe and goyle who just stood there awkwardly and seemingly confused on what to do, Draco had also been looking at them by now.

"Well, sit down." Draco says as I chuckle with an unreadable glint in my eyes as I look up at the ceiling before looking back a Draco.

"You'd never know the Weasleys we're pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." Draco says suddenly as I grin with a slight laugh at the sudden frustration of the blonde.

Crabbe tenses up as his hand grips his robes.

"What's you're problem, crabbe? With the way you're reacting... I'd say you have a crush on one of the pathetic weasels!" I laugh at him as he grits his teeth and glances down at his lap.

Goyle nudges his shoulder as crabbe looks up again.

"Stomachache." He says curtly as Draco and I share a knowing glance but don't say anything.

"You know, I'm surprised that the Daily prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up! Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place." Draco states as I nod happily in agreement.

"You're wrong!" Goyle shouts as Draco stops to glare at him.

"What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?" Draco snaps at them as he stands up, I sigh as I glare at goyle.

"Well, do you?" Draco snaps at him as goyle looks at him straight in the eye.

"Harry Potter?" He mutters, sounding more like a question as Draco rolls his eyes before nodding.

"Good one goyle, you're absolutely right—" Draco stops but was cut off by me as I slap a hand over his mouth.

"Shut it. We both know damn well it's not his fault that he's being manipulated by dumblewhore." I scold the male as he sigh as he glances away before nodding.

Goyles eyes widen as his hands twitch slightly. Crabbe on the other hand, scowled.

"Still, it's shocking how people thinks he's the heir of Slytherin." Draco adds on as I nod with a shrug, sitting back down on the couch.

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all." Crabbe insists as Draco walks over to lean against the table.

"You know I don't, crabbe. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" Draco says before he picks up a present on the desk.

"Is this yours?" Draco directs the questions towards goyle who simply shakes his head. Draco nods as he swiftly puts it in his pocket.

"But my father did say this: it's been fifty years since the chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they were expelled." Draco says as goyle and crabbe look at him intently.

"And the last time the chamber of secrets was opened, a mud— Muggleborn died. So it's only a matter of time, before one of them is killed this time." Draco says as I smile at him proudly.

Out of habit, he had been using the word mudblood when referring to Muggleborns. He has been working on getting into the habit of saying Muggleborn instead given the fact that he's friends with Hermione and is now aware of how offensive it is.

Crabbe grits his teeth as he realizes what malfoy was about to say as he gets up, only to be stopped by goyle.

"what's the matter with you two?! You're acting very... odd." Draco mutters as I glance at the two.

"It's his stomachache." Goyle replies before turning towards goyle.

I walk towards Draco as he grabs the present out of his pocket and opens it, I glance towards crabbe and goyle (aka Weasley and Potter) as they start to run away.

"Hey, where are you two going?!" Draco shouts as I see Weasley/crabbe's hair turn back towards the natural red colo before he turns the corner.

"Do they really think we're that stupid?" I ask Draco with a fake pout as he rolls his eyes.

"Maybe you are, but I for one, am not." He says cockily as I roll my eyes and hit him on the back of his head.

"What do you think potter and the weasel boy wanted anyway?" I question as Draco just shrugs.

How weird...