LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts

"So... how do you plan to get the locket?" I question as Tom pauses, glancing at me before looking back at the book he was reading.

"I have an idea, send an owl to sirius about if he gave you heirship." Tom explains as I nod, grabbing parchment and start to write a letter.

'Dear sirius,

Me and a friend need to find something, to find this item, we need someone with the title either lord or heir black. I know you don't want to come out of hiding just yet, so I was wondering if you've given me or Harry heirship?

If not, it's totally alright! We can find another way to get it.

From,
Y/n potter'

I finish writing the note as I put it in an envelope and seal it shut.

I glance over at Embry as she grabs the note and flies out the window.

"Well, now we just need to wait for a reply!"

———

"Anything from the trolley!" The woman exclaims as hermione reads the paper about the recent attack on the quidditch World Cup.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The woman asks as Ron nods.

"Packet of drooble's and a... licorice wand." Ron says as the woman nods, handing him a packet of drooble's.

"O-on second thought, just the droobles." Ron mutters as Harry walks up to the trolley.

"Two pumpkin pasties, please." A feminine voice says as I glance over and see a black haired girl.

The girl smirks at Harry as he stares at her confused before shrugging it off and sitting down.

"This is so stupid... how can the ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security, or...?" Hermione trails off as she sighs.

"Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron explains with a shrug as Harry rubs his scar.

I sigh as I hold a hand to my forehead, hoping to ease the pain.

"They're hurting again, isn't it? Your scars." Hermione asks as I pause before shaking my head.

"Don't worry... I'm fine." I say with a smile as she sighs and looks at me concerned.

"You know sirius will want to hear about this. What you two saw at the World Cup and the dream." Hermione says as she leans forwards.

Harry sighs as he nods and gets out a piece of parchment.

I lean over Harry shoulder as he writes the letter, I also add occasional notes and doodles every now and again.