LXVII. Explanations

"So, care to explain everything?" Harry asks as soon as we enter our room at the Dursley's, I laugh nervously as I glance at him.

"Just wait a second..." I mutter as I sit on the bed, taking the diary out of my bag and opening it.

I write a quick message to Tom before he materialized, glanced between me and Harry. Harry glares at the boy as Tom simply grins at him in amusement.

"How is he even still here? I destroyed the diary." He says as he glances at the diary which now looked completely different.

"Well... we may have replaced your memories which false ones..." i explain nervously as Harry stares at me wide-eyes.

"What's next?! The basilisk is alive?!" He mutters sarcastically as I pause, sending him a nervous grin as he stares at me blankly.

"Don't tell me..." he pauses as I nod hesitantly as he stares at me in shock.

"Of course...! Why am I not surprised?! You're also friends with tom fucking riddle." He says as tom grins cockily, putting his arm on my head as he leans on me.

I glare at the taller male as Harry sighs, shaking his head.

"Start from the beginning." Harry demands as I nod, shaking tom off me as me and Harry sit on the bed.

"So starting with second year, the first half of the year nothing much happened that you don't know about, I could hear eserine— the basilisk— talking in the pipes aswell. Nyx had already met Eserine, in first year, so she brought me down to the chamber. She was actually pretty nice as we became friends. Later on, I found toms diary. He was rude at first but we eventually got along as we formed a plan to make it seem like the diary got destroyed after it was returned to you." I explain as harrys eyes widen.

"After that, I introduced Hermione and Draco to tom, though at the time they didn't know who he was. Later on, Eserine accidentally petrified Hermione while trying to petrify another student. I had helped Tom lure Ginny into the chamber as she mainly just stayed unconscious during the whole thing." I explain add on as Harry nods in understanding.

"Now, this is the part that you know. or atleast you think you know. While you supposedly killed the basilisk, that isn't the case. We had casted a heavy glamour on Eserine to make it look like she died while she was very much alive. We replaced your memories with fake ones." I explain sheepishly as Harry sighs, shaking his head before turning towards us.

"You're unbelievable y/n."

"You still love me though!" I agrue back as he sighs.

"Unfortunately."

———

I sit in my bed, swinging my legs back and forth before suddenly an owl flies through the window and crashes against the wall.

I wince as I take the letter, being grateful that the dursleys were currently out shopping.

'Y/n,

Since you

Did indeed

Mail us the money

For our shop

Who we support

In the war

Is indeed

The dark

-Weasley twins'

Once I finish reading the letter, I roll my eyes at the way they wrote it. They even wrote letters in twin speech.

I do let a small grin form on my face when I read over the last line.

Look like I've got myself two new ally's.