CHAPTER 70

Delaney

"Stay aware from that leech." She said authoritatively and marched away.

I was left speechless and in disbelief at what she said and just turned her back on me after she said that.

What on earth is her problem?!

I close my eyes and massaged my temple. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see the professor whom Miss Natalia called a leech right in front of me.

"Hi, Missy!" She flashed a very sweet and wide smile that I immediately responded.

"Hi, Professor Mckinley. Good morning." I formally greeted that made her blush a lil bit.

"I think the news I gathered about you was wrong. You are the opposite." She nicely stated. I fake a smile. What does she mean?

"What do you mean, Professor?" I asked confused that made her chuckled. What's funny about what I asked?

"I heard that you're not approachable and don't socialize." She said chuckling. "But look at you now, you're approaching me." She added.

I flashed a smile and didn't speak because I didn't know what to answer.

"By the way, I'm so sorry for your lose." Her voice became soft and low.

I smiled bitterly and said thank you.

I thought she was going to stop talking to me and leave but she said something I didn't expect from her.

"You're prettier up close." She complimented me. I felt my face heat up and immediately bent down so that he wouldn't see my swollen face.

"Thank you, Prof." I answered shyly. She smiled.

"By the way, before I forget. Can I invite you to dinner later?" I was caught off guard with her sudden invitation. I was about to say yes when someone interrupted me.

"She can't. She have plans with me." A cold and lifeless voice spoke behind me.

She looked at Miss Natalia from head to toe and spoke, "I'm not asking you." Then turn her sight on me, "So?" She asked again smiling.

I looked at Miss Natalia whose eyes were so dark again as if you thought we were being stabbed in her mind.

"See you later then, Professor Mckinley." I said smiling that made her smile at me, too.

"See you, Missy." After she said that, she turned her back on me with a wide smile plastered on her lips.

I even saw her smirked at Miss Natalia and passed her that made her eyes darkened even more.

When she faced me, I was very surprised to see her glaring eyes as if she wanted to stab me right now.

"I already warned you, but your flirtatiousness and stubbornness cannot be reprimanded." Then she turned her back on me and walked away.

I looked around and immediately saw Reiz and Pat in a corner eating and laughing.

I immediately made my way to them and pulled a chair and sat in the middle of them.

They just looked at me laughing and went back to what they were talking about.

I rested my head on Reiz's shoulder and closed my eyes. It's like just now all my tiredness from earlier came out.

After a while, I just felt sleepy and the darkness engulfed me.

---

A/N: please do vote. thank you & God bless!