𝟾𝟼 - 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Delaney

Papasok na ako ngayon sa mansion ni madam Lia kasi ihahatid ko siya sa University. We've been like this for a month now and it feels so so so good.

"Hey, love. I'm here na." Sabay katok ko sa door ng room niya.

"Oh. Wait up!" Sigaw nito at dali-daling binuksan ang pinto. "Hi, love!" She hugged and kissed me after.

"Good morning, love." I kissed her back.

"Let's go?"

Well, I'm not a tambay anymore. I decided to take full charge of my mom's restaurant while ate-mommy's on dad's company.

Hatid sundo ko na rin lagi si Lia. Some students were even shock nung first day na sinundo ko si Lia. Well, I mean...Lia's not that clingy naman in public. Pero kasi nalaman ng buong unibersidad that we're in a relationship.

Some of her students pa nga are joking us, like, "Paano naman kaming mga pogi kung magpa-partner na lang kayong mga magaganda." Been hearing this almost everyday. Lol.

Meron nga ring ibang students ang nakakaalam sa history namin ni Lia which I find it funny and tragic at the same time.

But before heading to the University, napagpasyahan naming bumisita muna sa puntod ni Tine.

We missed her a lot.

Hindi naman nagtagal ay nakarating na kami. Hindi naman kasi ganun kalayo ang sementeryo kaya nakarating agad kami. I am the one who's holding the flowers while she has candles on her hands.

Thrice a month kami bumibisita dito lalo na if may mga celebration. We even celebrate here sometimes.

Even though Tineʼs already gone, we still can feel her everywhere. I know she's guiding us everyday.

Napatingin ako sa kanya when she held my hand tightly. I smiled and assured her that I got her back.

Up until now kasi, she's still affected of what happened to her sister. Hindi man halata sa kanya ang sakit noon, kasi alam niya how to handle it and not to show it on public.

They maybe not as close as other siblings are, but they shared a lot of memories to be treasured.

"Hi, Tine! I miss you so much!" Panimula niya after ko ilapag ang bulaklak sa puntod ni Tine. "I guess its time for her to know our dirty little secret my little sissy." She said and laughed.

What does she meant by that?

"Well you know what, love? I don't know if you still remember, that night, at the bar you owns. I was the one who bumped on you and even cursed you." She laughed.

"I know, love."

"Papunta pa lang tayo sa exciting part, Delaney. I know you're sight-seeing someone that night."

"How-"

"It was Tine." She chuckles. "She were doing the same thing coz ʼya know, the connection you both have that night was just so-"

"Bakit ngayon ko lang nalaman ʼto?" How come?

Oh my gosh!

"We hid it from you as part of what we have talked." Her face became serious. She's staring at me intently now.

"That day, doon namin nalaman that she's dying. She only have months to live and it was hard for all of us. To fulfill the "live your life to the fullest" phrase, we enjoyed the night to the fullest to lessen Tineʼs burden. Coz you know what? Tine don't deserve this, s-she re-eally don't..."

What I just heard made my eyebrows rise. Is this-what the heck?

Bakit parang-

"We planned everything, supposedly, we thought, because you were so in love with my sister, you'll literally do everything for her to live, but you did not! We thought you'll give your fucking heart just to make her live but you did not! This is all your fault! It's your fault why she died! She doesn't deserve to be here! You're the one who deserves to be here you fucken stupid!"

Napatayo ako ng wala sa oras dahil sa mga narinig. Nanginginig ang buong kalamnan dahil sa mga nalaman. Is she even serious?

The heck!

"If this is some kind of prank, please stop it already. I am not liking it-what the fuck, Lia!"

Napasigaw ako sa gulat ng inilabas nito ang baril at itinuon sa akin. Awtomatikong itinaas ko ang kamay sa ere.

Parang nanlalambot na ang mga tuhod ko. Hindi alam at sigurado kung ano ba talaga ang nangyayari.

"This isn't funny already, Lia. Please, I am begging you, stop this already. Tinatakot mo ako."

"Oh, natatakot ka pa pala. May takot ka pa pala sa katawan?!" Sigaw nito.

I can see the desperation in her eyes.

"Tine had Angiosarcomas when we were five. Our parents did their best to find a heart donor for my sister and luckily, our parents found one. But unluckily, because of your families connections, the doctor who will be conducting the transplant betrayed us. On the day of my sister's operation, the doctor didn't show up at nalaman na lang namin na naipalit na pala sa iyo. We were on the hospital when your father told us about everything they did, he even threw his millions at us at nilait-lait pa kami." She smirked.

Nagsitaasan ang mga balahibo ko sa buong katawan. This is so horrible.

"They were so desperate at pati ang heart donor na para kay Tine ay kinuha pa nila just to make you live. As time goes by after what happened, sobrang nahirapan kami maghanap ulit. Sobrang rare ng heart na pwedeng maging compatible kay Tine and the only solution to make my sister live is yours!"

"When I heard the news that your parents died in an accident, I wasn't even shocked. Coz yaaaah nauuuuur, I was the one who did it!" She laughs evilly. It's so creepy.

My heart boils after I heard what she said. My parents didn't die because of the accident, my parents died intentionally because of this bitch!

"You're a psycho killer! You're crazy! You're so evil!" I shouted at ramdam ko na kung paano lumabas ang mga ugat sa leeg ko. I wanna kill her!

"Oh, honey. Be mindful of your words. Because everything you addressed me is perfectly to be addressed your fucken family!"

"Might as well join them in hell!" I heard she shouted atsaka ang pagputok ng baril at tumamba sa katawan ko.

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang halo-halong sakit. I didn't expect all of this. I didn't expected that the woman I loved so truly be the one to kill me.

Napaluhod ako sa sakit at siya ring pag-agos ng dugo mula sa dibdib ko. Namamanhid na ang buong katawan ko at siya ring unti-unting pagdilim ng paningin ko.

I hate Lia for what she did. But I hate myself more because they suffered a lot because of me. Maybe I deserve this anyway.

"I can't believe you, of all people, would be the one to take my life away from me. But I forgive you, and I love you still."

-

A/N: Hey gals! Been through a lot these past few months. Been very busy with my academics. I'm so sorry if ngayon lang but atleast di ba, haha. Enjoy reading, please. Gimme yah insights after. Thank you! Spread love! God bless! Love yʼall!