𝟾𝟺 - 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

Delaney

"Miss Pretty, do you own my mommy?" Adi asked out of nowhere.

Nahinto naman kami sa pagkain ng bigla itong nagsalita na nasa tabi ni Miss Lia. Gosh, they're cute together.

"What do you mean, baby?" Hinarap ito ni Miss Lia. Why naman ang bilis ng closeness nila?

"Kasi earlier inaaway mo yung girl saying something like 'don't you dare touch what's mine', you're like that po," bibong saad ni Adi at kuhang-kuha pa kung paano sabihin ni Miss Lia ang line niya kanina, lol. "Then the girl was touching my mom lang naman kasi e ʼdi ba, hehe." She giggles after.

My eyes landed on Miss Nataliaʼs reddened face. Gosh, is she blushing?

"Adi, it's not like that. What Prof Lia saying was, uhm...she's like protecting me to that girl lang, kasi I don't know her. She might be dangerous, you know..." Palusot ko pero bakas sa mukha ng bata na hindi ito kumbinsido. Hindi kasi madaling mauto iyan.

"Mkay." Tanging sagot nito and continue eating.

"Miss Pretty, can you please abot me those tissues?" Pagpapa-cute niya sa isa na ikinatawa ko ng mahina kasi who in this world could resist those cuteness, mygosh Adi. Sobrang fc!

"Sure, baby." Sagot naman ng isa pero hindi rin pala abot kasi nga nasa dulo ng table. Bago pa ito tumayo sa kinatatayuan niya ang inabot ko na but to my surprise, a soft hand landed on top of mine.

When I was about to face them, sobrang lapit na pala ng mukha niya sa mukha ko. 1 inch na lang magdidikit na, my gosh!

Umayos ka, Zielle! Huwag nang makipaglandian pa sa kasal na, get it?!

"O-oh, here." Abot ko sa kanya and awkwardly sit on my chair and fixed my cloth.

"You know what, you too are bagay." Kilig na kilig na saas ni Adi like she's an adult older. Gosh!

"Adi, can you please keep your mouth shut and just eat. Don't say bad words, honey. That pretty woman beside you is already married, okay?" I softly explained to her.

Buti naman sinunod ako. I was about to enter the food on my mouth when Miss Lia spoke.

"You don't have to say that way, Delaney. She's a kid. Let her express what she thinks around her and her thoughts." Sermon nito sa akin that made me bow my head.

"Okay."

"Are you low-key fighting?" Ang daldal, Adi.

"We're not, baby. Continue your food."

Nandidito kami ngayon sa playground. Adiʼs inside, parents and guardians aren't allowed inside dahil may nagbabantay naman. We're just sitting here sa waiting area at hindi nagkikibuan.

The silence is so uncomfortable kaya ako na ang bumasag.

"I'm sorry." Panimula ko that made her stop from scrolling through her phone and looked at me.

"About what?" Walang emosyong tanong niya.

"About earlier."

"It's fine. Just don't do it again."

"And I'm sorry about before." I looked at her straight through her eyes to prove I am sincere. She just gave me a befuddled look.

"About everything I did before. I was so immature and out of my mind that time, don't even have sure decisions in my life. Had plans to meet you, pero I was afraid that you would decline. Isa paʼt I don't wanna bother you and the joyful life that you have right now. And I just want you to know that I am so much happy seeing you happy coz you really deserve it." I sincerely said.

I saw her smiled, a genuine one.

"Been waiting for this moment." Her eyes became teary.

"Hey, why are you crying...naiiyak na rin tuloy ako." We both chuckled.

"I wasn't happy after you left. Because how could I, if the one who left was my happiness."

Napatingin naman ako sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya.

"What do you mean?" I asked, demented.

"What you saw that night were just an act. Nicʼs my childhood buddie and I just did a favor for him, I pretended to be her girlfriend."

"For what reason?"

"His fatherʼs last favor. His father was dying that time at nagpakiusap na sana maikasal man lang siya bago ito mawala sa mundo. At dahil isa akong butihing kaibigan, pumayag ako. I can't say no to him coz he became my family after my mom died. They welcomed as one nang wala na akong malapitan. Her mom and mine are bestfriends kaya hindi na rin naman ako naiiba sa kanila." She dramatically said.

"I was going to follow you after you left but your ate-mommy begged me not to. She said na hayaan na daw muna kita, and I did. She even said na, hayaan daw muna kitang mamuhay ng matiwasay upang makapag-isip-isip ka ng maayos at walang sagabal sa buhay mo. I couldn't do anything but to wait for you to comeback, and it happened. Here you are in front of me, talking to me, saying sorry even if I should be the one to tell you those." Ang kanina pang nagbabadyang mga luha niya ang hindi na niya nakayanang pigilan pa.

"You have nothing to be sorry of. Ako naman talaga ang may kasalanan ng lahat, I took advantage of you in the first place. Pinagsalitaan kita ng hindi maganda. Pinaasa kita sa wala. Lahat ng katarantaduhan nagawa ko na sa ʼyo and I am deeply apologizing for that. I am sorry if you met the worst version of me before but please let me prove myself to you again. I won't promise anything but I can assure you that I will do my very best to deserve you." And on that, I realized, it's still her. And will always be here.

Siguro ang naramdaman ko kay Tine was just a mere attraction and just an idea of falling in love. But I did loved her and I will always love her.

Kasi kahit kami ni Tine, hindi ko man lang pinigilan si Lia before na gawan ako ng hindi ko gusto kasi I believe kung ayaw mo, wala talaga silang magagawa dahil hi-hindian mo lang rin naman.

I know that I was immature that time, so so so immature and a walking red flag. Pero tao rin naman ako, nagkakamali. Hindi naman ako Diyos para maging palaging maging perpekto. And with those wrong doings I did before made a big lesson in my life. I learned so much from the past.

I am still in the process of buulding myself again. It's quite hard at first pero I know magiging worth it rin naman ʼto.

"Court me, then."

---

A/N: hi mga accla, update niyo eto na ayie. ismayl anak! missyouall! mwa! take care always! <33