。prologue 。

☆

the potters and the blacks were both equally powerful families, only on different sides of the same pureblood coin.

the potters were known for being a kind family, being close to dumbledoore and only wanting to defeat voldemort as his power over the wizarding world became worse for those that saw the end of his or his followers wands. the potter family were only saw as being a saviour to wizards and witches, an unknown hero to the people who lived as muggles.

the black family was as dark as the name given to them. a pureblood family that felt as though every other wizard or witch should have come only from blood as pure as their own. half-bloods and muggleborns were scum on the bottom of their shoes to them. they spent their lives looking down on the 'bad' side of their world and never felt pity when they killed for voldemort himself. in fact, they thought it was an honour to be able to kill for such a person.

fleamont and euphemia potter had one child, a boy, sorted into the favoured house of gryffindor. walburga and orion black had three children, twins, a boy and a girl, and another younger boy. one twin was sorted into slytherin, the house that was seen most often in their family's history, and so was the youngest. the other twins robes, however, were glittered with red and gold, disappointing his entire older family.

he ran away at 16 to live with the potters, causing walburga and orion to be furious that they had produced such a disgrace. the second twin tried to get his siblings to come with him but the youngest decided his destiny was to follow the black family's footsteps. the first twin wouldn't leave her younger brother alone in such a horrid house, so waved her twin goodbye from her bedroom, knowing the next day, hell would rain upon her for letting him be free.

the twin girl and the lone potter boy never spoke, even though her brother was as good as his, even if none of their blood was twisted together in the same vine,. their houses were rivals although she could not care less about continuing said competition throughout her school years while he was intrigued by her, wondering if their was more to her than the personality traits he linked to all people placed in slytherin.

unexpected things can occur, especially in the wizarding world in which a war is close to starting. games can be won, drinks can be shared, potions can be brewed and spells can be cast. cigarette smoke can twist in the air when one lit cigarette touches against an unlit one, two pairs of lips close enough to feel the secondhand smoke as they part.

{459}

welcome to this shitty remake of my book :)

and fyi, in this book, the potters and blacks have no relation whatsoever. i'm not sure if they even do but i know the weasleys and black are so i'm stating the fact that they are not related at all. zero blood is shared. zilch, zip, nadda