。seven 。

☆

astra strode in front of a group of slytherins in her quidditch uniform, ready to start trails but all of them were chatting between themselves. harley and regulus were both silent, waiting for them to shut up. astra looked around the group and her eyes locked with salem's who gave her a smirk making her look away from him and back to the rest of the group.

the captain sighed and gave a sharp whistle making them quiet down and look at her, "fina-fucking-lly. i'm cutting to the point. if you were on the team last year, your position on it this year isn't guaranteed so don't throw a toddler fit if you don't get in. okay? okay. harley, flint, warrington, you're all chasers for this and i'll switch one of you out with montague in a few. bole and malfoy, you're beaters and the shittest one of you won't be in the team because i am. regulus, you're seeker and also apparently the only person who wanted to be. who wants to try out for keeper?"

bole stuck his hand up, "i'd be better in the keeper position that i am as a beater."

"confident, are we? okay, try out for keeper that means unless anyone else wants to be beater, it's me and... malfoy." astra sighed, both harley and regulus glaring at the boy who was still smirking at astra.

pandora, a lovely blonde haired slytherin stepped forward suddenly with a calm grin on her face, "i would like to try out for keeper."

astra heard a few of the boys snigger between themselves and silenced them with a glare before she smiled at pandora, "perfect. bole, you go that side. pandora, the other side, please."

pandora nodded happily and flew over to one side of the pitch and bole flew to the other side. the rest of them flew in the air into position and phoenix, who was watching them, ran onto the pitch and let loose the bludgers and the snitch before throwing the quaffle up in the air which harley caught immediately making warrington grimace in distaste.

regulus' eyes darted around the pitch looking for the snitch. he was already on the team but this was just extra practice for him. harley flew quickly to bole's end of the pitch and threw the quaffle which zoomed past bole and through the left hoop. after retrieving the quaffle and the king it back up, flint was the one to catch it this time, harley hanging back.

smirking, flint headed for pandora, being friends with bole, and tried to throw it as forcefully as he possibly could. gracefully, pandora blocked the quaffle from entering the middle hoop with the end of her broom making flint's smirk drop and astra grin. the game continued, the bludgers being hit with less force and so they would miss the chasers.

well, the bludgers weren't too dangerous until salem suddenly directed one at the quidditch stands. astra looked down to where it was aiming and saw james and sirius sat on the same row. quickly, she flew down in front of the bludger and batted it away before facing them with a deadly glare that made even sirius regret his decision to come to their tryouts.